St Mirren v Dundee United SPFL Championship 26/8/17

shull

6 minutes ago, paulsmfc said:

There aren't enough hours in the day for me to read a fraction of the shit posted on here, and no it's not because I'm a slow reader

Aye ok, fire in, sorry for trying to stop you posting the same shit that others have to plough through. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

I think we should go with the 5-2-3 formation that we played against Livingstone. With Stelios and Smith playing more as wing backs. 

The first 15 minutes of the game we looked pretty dangerous with Morgan, Smith and Reilly interchanging across the front.

The 3 centre backs should hopefully be a bit more solid, especially with our fondness for leaking goals and the fact Utd at least on paper look dangerous in attack.

Mackenzie was cack v Ton, Buchanan was great against Livi, Ecks is fit and hopefully this time we can have a wee shot at playing 11 for the entire game..................

I reckon we go on offensive we will win, we sit back we will lose , Jack sets up team for Offensive play................

3 hours ago, Drew said:

Anyone know who got sent off against Livingston at the weekend?

Jack Ross. Arguing with an official. Jack reckoned the official was a blind useless cnut. The official disagreed... he said his eyesight was 20/20.

Neil Doncaster investigating. Do keep up Drew.