New Moneymaking Idea

https://www.stmirren.com/news/commercial/commercial-news/1084-step-up-your-support-of-the-saints

Step Up Your Support of The Saints

SMFC Webteam
 Commercial News

Step branding at The Paisley 2021 Stadium is a new cost effective way to support the club whether you are a dedicated fan or a local business.

The new step signs will be fitted from the centre of the Main Stand, West Stand and South Stand outwards.

Each sign is digitally printed on aluminium with a matt laminate finish measuring in a 1150 x 140mm (one name per sign). 

The cost per sign including cost to manufacture is £100 plus VAT (1 year) or £200 plus VAT (3 years). 

Along with an official club certificate of authenticity signed by Tony Fitzpatrick, you will also receive your step sign at the end of your sponsorship. 

To reserve your sign or get further information contact Commercial Manager, Campbell Kennedy direct on 0141 840 1337 or email: [email protected] 

Just now, magnus said:

Thought you might be interested in sponsoring the arse of big Sammy's shorts Shull given how often you think he will be picking the baw out of the net.

Could get the names of the whole support on the back of his shorts. 

I'm all for the club trying to raise more funds but I just can't see why a business would want to pay money for their logo to be on the edge of a step. The only people who are going to see it are the few hundred who are walking up the step during a game and even then probably about 80% of them won't even notice it. Bit different if it's a name of a supporter I suppose then it takes on a sentimental value like the bricks outside the stadium. Just don't see the value for businesses advertising unless they bought every step in the ground!

5 minutes ago, YardleyBoom said:

I'm all for the club trying to raise more funds but I just can't see why a business would want to pay money for their logo to be on the edge of a step. The only people who are going to see it are the few hundred who are walking up the step during a game and even then probably about 80% of them won't even notice it. Bit different if it's a name of a supporter I suppose then it takes on a sentimental value like the bricks outside the stadium. Just don't see the value for businesses advertising unless they bought every step in the ground!

I'd imagine the anticiped reach would be reflected in the cost?

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That's ok then.

St Mirren are in partnership with Sammy the Shedmaker........................another moneymaking idea.

Not anymore 

Dropped his hammer and broke his fecking toes. 

Careless hauns