The Big Fight

faraway saint

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Am amazing amount of interest and money in this "sham" of a boxing match. I hope Mayweather knocks his head off. There's always a small chance McGregor could get a hit on Mayweather but unlikely enough to win this fight. Exciting in a weird way. Anyone periscope it? :lol:

I think the intriguing thing is knowing how fast and lethal MacGrergor is in his own style of sport and if he can carry that across to this boxing event. Looking at his sparring in the ring, he looks quite useful, though whether he can take that against a heavyweight champ is another question.

Check out this sparring session here - 

1 hour ago, kevo_smfc said:

I think the intriguing thing is knowing how fast and lethal MacGrergor is in his own style of sport and if he can carry that across to this boxing event. Looking at his sparring in the ring, he looks quite useful, though whether he can take that against a heavyweight champ is another question.

Check out this sparring session here - 

McGregor certainly has the ability to give somebody a whack but, as you said, Mayweather is a different class and has proved he can take a hit. McGregor is a bit Marmite for me and I don't like Marmite. :P

41 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

A total nonsense and it's a shame those hateful people earned received so much money for it.

Who paid.jpg

They received money for their boxing bout. 

As long as you didn't buy a ticket or PPV,  then your conscience is clear. 

Sleep well.