Fitness Levels

Drew

Something I took away from that magnificent performance (amongst loads of other positives) was the level of our players' fitness. They didn't stop running all game, and look in superb condition.

I can't remember a fitter looking St Mirren squad. Tremendous!

Something I took away from that magnificent performance (amongst loads of other positives) was the level of our players' fitness. They didn't stop running all game, and look in superb condition.

I said after the Falkirk game that none of our players looked as if they were blowing out of their arses [emoji102] Late goals or not losing late goals, will decide our season and being fitter than the other team will help [emoji106]

1 hour ago, Drew said:

You were looking at a League winning team , they'll need to be fit for when they come against the Dung'. .