Dunfermline v St Mirren SPFL Championship 16/9/17

shull

10 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

Would appear the supporters buses are sold out. Should be a decent crowd through from Paisley for this one.
There always seems to be goals in St Mirren games so I am going for 3-2 St Mirren.

With any luck, the people who've missed out on seats on the supporters buses will still travel. If there was ever a game a big away support is needed , it's this one.

What's that then? This seems to be a wee game you play in your mind as I've seen you say it a few times in relation to my posts. I'm glad it entertains you but there's literally no-one else in on your wee joke. 
So what's the word from P&B that I use that triggers you so much? 

He has quoted me before and put the word utterly in bold mentioning p & b. I assume it is that he is referring to but no idea what its to do with P&B. Best ignore him he ruins this board.

29 minutes ago, Hambud said:

He has quoted me before and put the word utterly in bold mentioning p & b. I assume it is that he is referring to but no idea what its to do with P&B. Best ignore him he ruins this board.

Hambud in utter despair :lol:

Come on and get a wee cuddle.

Forum is utterly thriving presently. :byebye

It will be a tough game on Saturday but I reckon the Buddies will win. Both teams have a decent squad however we have a winning mentality and a grit I have not seen in a very long time.

Last season if we had gone a goal down to Falkirk we would not have bounced back to win 3-1. We were 1-1 against Livi and down to 10 men after 33 mins Away and still came back to win 3-1. Twice on Saturday against ICT they came back to level but we kept at them and not only won 4-2 but continued to attack them until the final whistle. Early last season we would have shut up shop after going ahead.

This season we are relentless. Since January we have played so many 'must win' games that there is a steely mentality in the squad and that is what will make the difference this weekend. We now have so many players who are winners at all cost led by McGinn but Eckersly, Stelios, MacKenzie, McShane, Smith, Morgan and Reilly just do not know when to give up.  Mental we are :)

The Pars have a small bar called Charlie DS that away fans can get into.  Opened at 12 and snacks are available but it only have a capacity of 90.

A Par fan on P&B saying he phoned the club and away fans won't be allowed into the bar. Club website saying you can.

On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 11:00 PM, Hambud said:

Back to the football.... we have a dreadfull record at EEP, I hope this is something else that Jack Ross can put to bed, however I wouldn't get complacent about it bu any means. Coys.

We have a cracking record at the Camp Nou- Whats your point?:lol: