Dunfermline v St Mirren SPFL Championship 16/9/17

shull

I was hoping for a similar performance to last week, looked like it might be a launch towards 

being league contenders, very poor today by st mirren, looks like the tactics were all wrong

particularly in the 1st half, the 3 defenders in the 3-5-2 formation looked like they didn't

have a cunts clue, equally piss poor in the second half.

Some people were "brave" enough to suggest our defence was suspect, at least, before today.

Others were content we could outscore other teams so it wasn't an issue.

I'm of the similar belief to a certain Alex Ferguson that, without a steady/reliable defence you will win feck all.

No need to panic but the warning signs have been there.

That's a paddling. Wasn't at The game but sounds like we deserved all we got. We're either hammering teams or getting a hammering ourselves it would seem.

Could have really done without two defenders getting red carded at the end of a dead game too. What were they thinking? Should make defensive selection interesting next week.

Was gutted not to have made today's game.

First I've missed all season, and sounds like Saints had an absolute stinker.

Need to hope that we do what we did after out last defeat, and that's win the next 3.

Looks like we got half our defence red carded late on though, so need to hope Davis and McKenzie are back next week.

Though neither were on the bench today, so that sounds unlikely.

Bad day, but need to pick ourselves up and look to win those next three games.

BTW, I'm sure most Saints fans would have bitten your hands off for being 1 point off the top after 6 games.