Sign in to follow this  
shull

Dunfermline v St Mirren SPFL Championship 16/9/17

Craig Thomson in charge of this one.  Going to have to do it the hard way then.

So that is 4 games so far in the league this season we have had the so called best 2 refs in the country. Have we been promoted without me knowing ?

Would appear the supporters buses are sold out. Should be a decent crowd through from Paisley for this one.
There always seems to be goals in St Mirren games so I am going for 3-2 St Mirren.

10 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

Would appear the supporters buses are sold out. Should be a decent crowd through from Paisley for this one.
There always seems to be goals in St Mirren games so I am going for 3-2 St Mirren.

With any luck, the people who've missed out on seats on the supporters buses will still travel. If there was ever a game a big away support is needed , it's this one.

Just now, munoz said:

With any luck, the people who've missed out on seats on the supporters buses will still travel. If there was ever a game a big away support is needed , it's this one.

Theres always the stagecoach bus from Glasgow airport !!

What's that then? This seems to be a wee game you play in your mind as I've seen you say it a few times in relation to my posts. I'm glad it entertains you but there's literally no-one else in on your wee joke. 
So what's the word from P&B that I use that triggers you so much? 

He has quoted me before and put the word utterly in bold mentioning p & b. I assume it is that he is referring to but no idea what its to do with P&B. Best ignore him he ruins this board.

29 minutes ago, Hambud said:

He has quoted me before and put the word utterly in bold mentioning p & b. I assume it is that he is referring to but no idea what its to do with P&B. Best ignore him he ruins this board.

Hambud in utter despair :lol:

Come on and get a wee cuddle.

Forum is utterly thriving presently. :byebye

41 minutes ago, Hambud said:

Utterly?! Really?

Jesus...try and unscramble that thought process.:blink:

11 hours ago, Hambud said:

He is an utter weirdo...

The Pars have a small bar called Charlie DS that away fans can get into.  Opened at 12 and snacks are available but it only have a capacity of 90.

A Par fan on P&B saying he phoned the club and away fans won't be allowed into the bar. Club website saying you can.

13 hours ago, renfrew said:

A Par fan on P&B saying he phoned the club and away fans won't be allowed into the bar. Club website saying you can.

He's on the wind up, nae issues last time