St Mirren v Inverness CT. SPFL Championship 9/9/17

shull

Ok here are the stats

Won our last 5 home games , in league 2 from 2 against arguably the top 2 , 6-1 Aggregate.................

Form Guide says Saints all the way................... We missed Morgan Saturday, team looked slow and I was stuck next to a guy who had travelled from Kirkcaldy to support the U20s, he booed Reilly every time he touched the ball, so it was pretty bad all round....................... Apart from Reillys 2 decisive touchs

We win we are 8 points clear of Caley and League Decider next week :whistle

I think we will win most games by at least 3 this Season. And they will be usually 3-0.

We will lose silly, daft goals now and again but won't affect our final winning score. 

St Mirren 3 Inverness Caledonian Thistle  0

Crowd  3687

10 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Ha, you give me a verbal boot in the stones saying 'I predict a win every week like Shull' , boo me for the draw, I best prepare my exit when I predict a defeat :P

Wouldn't be unhappy with the draw to be fair.

I prefer the "old" you, get back to predicting victories, you're a good luck charm.....................for now. :P

Willie Collum is a excellent Referee. 

No qualms with him being in charge. 

Some just love to hate him for no good reason. Just jumping on a bandwagon. 

Same happened with Jeremy Beadle. A great entertainer with whom the General Public despised because it was fashionable at the time. 

A lot of folks in Scotland  dinnae like the English for the same reason. Even having a grudge and a moan when the weather in London is better than here. 

A dude seemed upset earlier because the England Under 21 match is live on TV and ours isnae. 

Pathetic  :lol:

On 03/09/2017 at 0:44 AM, BuddieinEK said:

For about the last 20 years, I would expect us to win this match then not be surprised when we failed to turn up and missed a chance to progress.

Part of me, through conditioning, still fears that!

Jack has heralded the start of a new dawn and I BELIEVE!

We will win this comfortably... IF we play to our potential and work to the best of our ability!

The fear is normal BuddieinEK . Even the wee man is asking "who are we playing on Saturday

The curry on. Saturday night taste much better 

The team has a great mental strength now so if they believe ,so do we.

:kickass

St Mirren 3 Inverness 0. We will wipe the floor with these Teuchter cnuts who are heading back towards their proper place in the Scottish football food chain. A free-flowing St Mirren side will create chance after chance, and, just as we did against Dundee United, will display skill, courage, teamwork and a will-to-win that banishes memories of FeegieField shitfests to Room 101.

I have been diagnosed with a dose of the feelgood factors. I am on tablets for it.

Scorers - Morgan, Tottie Beck and Mark McWalter. Bring on the Pars.

13 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I have been diagnosed with a dose of the feelgood factors. I am on tablets for it.

Might be suffering from this too. Went a bit mental today. Not only did I order Tickets for this ICT game but I booked a hotel and made travel arrangements for the Away game on the 24th November too. I then booked all the travel arrangements for the Dunfermilne Game before securing a hotel on 2nd January for the Morton Game.  

The West Stand looks to be filling up nicely and we could get over 4000 in the stadium on Saturday. If we beat ICT this week and Dumfermilne also pump Morton then next's match will be something special. It's a good time to be a buddie.

38 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Might be suffering from this too. Went a bit mental today. Not only did I order Tickets for this ICT game but I booked a hotel and made travel arrangements for the Away game on the 24th November too. I then booked all the travel arrangements for the Dunfermilne Game before securing a hotel on 2nd January for the Morton Game.  

The West Stand looks to be filling up nicely and we could get over 4000 in the stadium on Saturday. If we beat ICT this week and Dumfermilne also pump Morton then next's match will be something special. It's a good time to be a buddie.

Did you  have two kids with you at the Dundee United game ? I was on the train from central and wondering if it was your good self on the train. 

47 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

No it was just me and my daughter. We arrived in Paisley just before one. Should be on a similar train this week

Must have been someone else. I mostly come from Wymms Bay now and again central. On Saturday met an old work mate for a beer ended up missing the game doing a pub crawl in Glasgow that would not happen if it was a league game. 

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Must have been someone else. I mostly come from Wymms Bay now and again central. On Saturday met an old work mate for a beer ended up missing the game doing a pub crawl in Glasgow that would not happen if it was a league game. 

Must have been some pub crawl if it made you think Dundee Utd wasn't a League Game. I've usually got my saints scarf on and my daughter is old enough to take me for a pint, Usually chat to anyone with a Football scarf on and occasionally deviate into a public house. Maybe next time your in Central?          Hows the cafe going. I got rid of mine in June and have much more time to deviate into public houses as well as attending more matches. It did its job but it was hard work.  Enjoying the easy life and the saints revival

36 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Must have been some pub crawl if it made you think Dundee Utd wasn't a League Game. I've usually got my saints scarf on and my daughter is old enough to take me for a pint, Usually chat to anyone with a Football scarf on and occasionally deviate into a public house. Maybe next time your in Central?          Hows the cafe going. I got rid of mine in June and have much more time to deviate into public houses as well as attending more matches. It did its job but it was hard work.  Enjoying the easy life and the saints revival

It's the way I wrote it apologies. Hearts Colts I missed. 

38 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Cafe has been a time consuming money burner as I'm still three weeks away from open day I want one week practicing on friends before opening :) cooking is not a problem for me on the other hand I hate baking its more of a science everything has to be exact.  Scones are good tonight made a chocolate cake. Pain in the ass to .make not sure I want to be making cakes time consuming ! Being on the island is a pain with delivers crockery order some right some wrong. It goes on and on in that way. Will get there :)