St Mirren v Inverness CT. SPFL Championship 9/9/17

shull

Mr Collum got off to a bad start with his first game at Love St when Craig Dargo ran onto a ball that had been passed forward for him by Gary Brady . Craig Dargo only had the goalkeeper to beat after running past the Shellic defence , however the holy goalie came just outside the box to meet Craig Dargo and upended him , simple case of assault . Collum had the yellow card out as he ran up the park . The linesman was standing adjacent to where the incident took place but Collum never went near him . .had Craig Dargo scored we would have been 1-0 up. .

Remember MacPherson's take on it - if an outfield player had tackled like that there'd be no question he'd be sent off.

Awful 'tackle' with a decision to match

Really looking forward to this game. Unfortunately not been able to get to a game since the trip to Cappielow, which was very disappointing and desperate to see us in action again.

If we perform to our best and take our chances then we should be too good for Inverness and get a win which could take us top of the league depending on how Dunfermline and United get on in their games.

I think we will win this one.

St Mirren 5 Inverness 0
Reilly (x3), Baird and Morgan

6 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Morgan was taken off in the Scotland game yet he won man of the match ? Div on the injury thread wrote we are sweating on a few players who have knocks could Morgan be one. This worries me ICT have always been a phisical team pre-match nerves getting to me. 

Don't sweat. According to Kyle Crawford The renowned Gazette Journalist it was Oliver Burke, Stevie Mallon and Dominic Thomas who were substituted. Hopefully Morgan is sound. Really looking forward to this one too. Morgan was a joy to watch last week. Can't wait

7 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Morgan was taken off in the Scotland game yet he won man of the match ? Div on the injury thread wrote we are sweating on a few players who have knocks could Morgan be one. This worries me ICT have always been a phisical team pre-match nerves getting to me. 

You are right about the physicality of past ICT teams. Am I nervous?  You bet. But..I can't wait for the game. My thoughts are that it will be a tight affair. Draw most likely or a narrow win for Saints.