St Mirren v Inverness CT. SPFL Championship 9/9/17

shull

4 hours ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Not sure if Jack Ross and the board have already considered this, but with his contract up in the summer, maybe we should offer Lewis Morgan a new deal on improved terms? 

That's probably never crossed there mind. :rolleyes:

30 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Seriously and honesty ? Bar awarding the I CT 2nd goal he got very little right despite me defending him on here pre match. I thought that was as poor as I have seen him and I generally think he is ok. Oh and wasn't Sammy excellent today ?

So you disagreed with him ruling ICT's goal after 1 minute out for offside then?

Keeper was excellent, defence was poor, midfield good, forwards excellent. The last 9 month has been brilliant at the Fegie Dome with around 3 goals per game for us and when you think back to our early days at this ground under Gus :rolleyes:  Am I right is saying that Morgan has won the MOTM in his last 3 games at our ground ?  Shame we lost around 250 home fans from our last home games cause this team deserved a bigger home support.

3 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

I thought the referee has the final decision to make? He over-ruled the linesman for the second ICT goal.

He overruled it because he saw the touch from a Saints player that the linesman didn't see. 

It's about the only time you'll see a ref overrule a linesman on an offside. 99% of the time there is no decision to make and that was the case for the one in the first minute where the linesman correctly made the call. 

Not as good as the Dundee United game but still more than enough to get the job done. Took us a while to get going and a bit shaky at the start of the second half, which eventually led to them scoring, but can't complain. Team has plenty of goals in it with the way we're playing and it's far more enjoyable than similar displays in the second half of last season when it was do or die every week.

Some are too intoxicated to really enjoy such a glorious victory.

This team of ours is going to run riot this season breaking all sorts of records on the way.

YOU'RE NO, YOU'RE NO, WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, AND YOU'RE NO  :clapping

1 hour ago, shull said:

Aye Sammy was not too bad .

Decent at the one one to one

Not at the next one to one

Still not convinced with him but thankfully we got Ridgers to feck 

Give him 5/10 

Ridgers 1/10

Samson 5/10 today, talk about playing the man, your crucifying the guy. He barely put a foot wrong today yet you maintain your vendetta against him. Pretty poor stuff.

27 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

It did yeah. Flag went up for about half a second at which point our defence stopped and then Collum waved play on so linesman dropped the flag and caught back up. 

Cheers, didn't see that from behind the goals. Good decision from the twat. 

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Samson 5/10 today, talk about playing the man, your crucifying the guy. He barely put a foot wrong today yet you maintain your vendetta against him. Pretty poor stuff.

Poor stuff! This is comedy gold . He's certainly taking the heat off the "Jack Ross must go thread " .

6 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

4/10 , 3/10, 2/10, 1/10 or 0/10 would have been poor judgement by me. Maybe a wee bit of a crucify.

5/10 is about right and fair.

Well done Sammy.

10 minutes ago, shull said:

4/10 , 3/10, 2/10, 1/10 or 0/10 would have been poor judgement by me. Maybe a wee bit of a crucify.

5/10 is about right and fair.

Well done Sammy.

You need to start drinking , sobriety ain't working for you . 

How did you rate "Scotland's best referee's " performance? 10 out 10 ? 

27 minutes ago, shull said:

Some are too intoxicated to really enjoy such a glorious victory.

This team of ours is going to run riot this season breaking all sorts of records on the way.

YOU'RE NO, YOU'RE NO, WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, AND YOU'RE NO  :clapping

Why do you always seem to turn it to folk are drunk if they disagree with you? 

I've not had any alcohol but simply pointed out why you're wrong about Collum and Samson. 

5 hours ago, TopCat said:

Controversial.

Seemed to be given offside initially but linesman has changed his mind.

Tbf think it's hit one of our defenders so probably correct call.

And if that's what happened then it would have been offside. 

It's amazing that so many people don't know the offside rule.

Edited by Eric Arthur Blair

Guest TPAFKATS
M m m m m m momentum building and the result, again.

Presently we are the best in class in this division. The carping and criticism on individual performances within a team effort is noise and peripheral to the present series of results returned.

We are good enough. We make our results and deserve them.

This St mirren team (very much against recent historical trend) are winning when previously we wouldn't or couldn't.

Massive difference in mindset and the fans sense it and respond.

All credit the management and players for an attitude that I can at last relate to.

A team that keeps going and believes. I think and certainly expect we can only improve tbh.

Thank you.

[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]