St Mirren v Inverness CT. SPFL Championship 9/9/17

shull

2 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Just taken the dog for it's morning walk along the beach and up the Glen and just couldn't help myself from spontaneously whistling the above little ditty. The seagulls, dugs, trees and sea shores of North Berwick are now aware of our lofty position. Why is there never a Morton fan about when you need one.

Brilliant. 

Me and the wee yin sang it all the way to Greenock this morning on the way to her football. 

And extra loudly as we drove up Sinclair Street. 

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

(PS Robbo - you have a defence like a sieve).

5 games this season and they've conceded at least 4 goals in 3 of them....... Quite a record, especially for a team who are as good as if not better than the league leaders!

Whisper this but..... 

A favourable result next week and there's the potential for us to be in a really commanding position come the end of the opening round of fixtures. After East End Park, we have QotS and Brechin at home then Dumbarton away to complete our first quarter. We're the only top 4 side yet to face the two part-timers. In fact, United and QotS have already played both Brechin and Dumbarton.

Edited by Julian Banjos

Sat in departures at the airport heading back to Jersey.

Another fabulous performance yesterday. So exciting to watch. Morgan is quite rightly drawing huge plaudits at the moment and he did have another great game yesterday, but for me Gavin Reilly was motm. What a player he is, he never stops running and his hold up play for a wee fella is absolutely fantastic. 

It was funny after Morgan was announced as motm it was like he felt he didn't deserve it and that he ought to do something special. So he went on that thrilling late run. He left the ICT players for dead and if he had been a little more selfish and finished it off himself it would have been an amazing goal. 

Special mention also for Eckersley who was also superb yesterday. Totally assured and didn't put a foot wrong. 

Cannae wait to come up for my next game. 

Funny monent of the day was the Caley fans joining in with if you hate Wullie Collum clap yer hands. 

Lovin the new Lewis Morgan song too!! 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

Ive got to admit , i didnt think Buchanans effort had crossed the line and Reilly poked it home . The Beeb originally reported it as Reilly then after the game they had changed it. 

But you know what , who cares [emoji4] we showed again today we have threats all over the park :thumbs2

When you see the highlights the looked over the line before Reilly knocked it in. but like you said. who cares

20 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

~From what I have read - only two of the forum thought we would score 4 today..... the other suggesting 4 v 0...

I am disappointed the defence lost two today .. but my other predictions were not too shabby...

Well done to JR and everyone at St. Mirren  ... this kind of behaviour is making being a Saints fan a brilliant experience once again  .. .  go on next week and put some light between the league winners and the also rans....

If ICT had only scored once I'd be shouting for you to be burned as a witch/warlock!