Sign in to follow this  
shull

St Mirren v Inverness CT. SPFL Championship 9/9/17

16 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Seriously and honesty ? Bar awarding the I CT 2nd goal he got very little right despite me defending him on here pre match. I thought that was as poor as I have seen him and I generally think he is ok. Oh and wasn't Sammy excellent today ?

Aye Sammy was not too bad .

Decent at the one one to one

Not at the next one to one

Still not convinced with him but thankfully we got Ridgers to feck 

Give him 5/10 

Ridgers 1/10

8 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I get that you're at the wind up but he was awful. 

Missed two massive penalty shouts, the one on Buchanan in particular was a stonewaller. He missed John Baird swinging a petulant kick at Buchanan as well which would certainly have been a red card. He allowed Stelios to stroll back on the park at the point where he'd been substituted off and was already on the touchline. Kirkpatrick was already at the centre circle by time Collum realised what was happening. He got in the way of play several times, a few of those he impeded players from either side or the ball actively played off him. Consistently allowed the Inverness 16 to fall over unchallenged and though not taken by any claims, did nothing to bring it under control. 

The guy had absolutely no control over the game whatsoever. 

You're just playing the Man again, Bud

4 minutes ago, shull said:

Give him 5/10 

Ridgers 1/10

Samson was excellent. 3 fantastic stops in the 2nd half. Claimed or punched all cross balls in his six yard area. 

Calm and assured. Goalkeepers are always 2nd favourites in one on one's so it's never something I think they should be judged on. 

4 hours ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Not sure if Jack Ross and the board have already considered this, but with his contract up in the summer, maybe we should offer Lewis Morgan a new deal on improved terms? 

That's probably never crossed there mind. :rolleyes:

Not long home fantastic entertainment, right result now for a glass of something white and cold and it ain't milk. Just to add, if we can't keep Morgan then we should make sure we sign up Reilly he had a great game today.

30 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Seriously and honesty ? Bar awarding the I CT 2nd goal he got very little right despite me defending him on here pre match. I thought that was as poor as I have seen him and I generally think he is ok. Oh and wasn't Sammy excellent today ?

So you disagreed with him ruling ICT's goal after 1 minute out for offside then?

Keeper was excellent, defence was poor, midfield good, forwards excellent. The last 9 month has been brilliant at the Fegie Dome with around 3 goals per game for us and when you think back to our early days at this ground under Gus :rolleyes:  Am I right is saying that Morgan has won the MOTM in his last 3 games at our ground ?  Shame we lost around 250 home fans from our last home games cause this team deserved a bigger home support.

3 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

I thought the referee has the final decision to make? He over-ruled the linesman for the second ICT goal.

He overruled it because he saw the touch from a Saints player that the linesman didn't see. 

It's about the only time you'll see a ref overrule a linesman on an offside. 99% of the time there is no decision to make and that was the case for the one in the first minute where the linesman correctly made the call. 

Not as good as the Dundee United game but still more than enough to get the job done. Took us a while to get going and a bit shaky at the start of the second half, which eventually led to them scoring, but can't complain. Team has plenty of goals in it with the way we're playing and it's far more enjoyable than similar displays in the second half of last season when it was do or die every week.

15 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

I thought the referee has the final decision to make? He over-ruled the linesman for the second ICT goal.

Did he? 

I honestly didn't notice the flag go up for their second goal. 

4 minutes ago, davidg said:

Did he? 

I honestly didn't notice the flag go up for their second goal. 

It did yeah. Flag went up for about half a second at which point our defence stopped and then Collum waved play on so linesman dropped the flag and caught back up. 

Some are too intoxicated to really enjoy such a glorious victory.

This team of ours is going to run riot this season breaking all sorts of records on the way.

YOU'RE NO, YOU'RE NO, WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, AND YOU'RE NO  :clapping

1 hour ago, shull said:

Give him 5/10 

Ridgers 1/10

Samson 5/10 today, talk about playing the man, your crucifying the guy. He barely put a foot wrong today yet you maintain your vendetta against him. Pretty poor stuff.

27 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

It did yeah. Flag went up for about half a second at which point our defence stopped and then Collum waved play on so linesman dropped the flag and caught back up. 

Cheers, didn't see that from behind the goals. Good decision from the twat. 

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Samson 5/10 today, talk about playing the man, your crucifying the guy. He barely put a foot wrong today yet you maintain your vendetta against him. Pretty poor stuff.

Poor stuff! This is comedy gold . He's certainly taking the heat off the "Jack Ross must go thread " .