st mirren tv com

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

What if St Mirren were playing Hibs or is it only home games you watch?

Aye, you're right, pointless. :byebye

fs.

Stop annoying folk. 

Tantrum will bore you to death with his life story. 

s

Only seen this the odd time, and for a small operation they do pretty well. Some of the camera work is decent, some is patchy. No more than I'd expect from folk learning their trade or even just dabbling in it. As for commentary, well just like on real telly, you can always turn it down. If nothing else it shows you why the pro's are pro.

I watched the game yesterday from Trinidad. I'm not sure, but seems there's around a 30 second delay as I was getting goal notifications through on "FlashScores" before the goal was shown?
Also the last few minutes the commentary didn't match the actual play. I'm not complaining though as I can always turn off "FlashScores" notifications. Good service from the team, well done chaps.

3 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

I watched the game yesterday from Trinidad. I'm not sure, but seems there's around a 30 second delay as I was getting goal notifications through on "FlashScores" before the goal was shown?
Also the last few minutes the commentary didn't match the actual play. I'm not complaining though as I can always turn off "FlashScores" notifications. Good service from the team, well done chaps.

Sound/Video delays are usually down to connection speeds.

On 30/08/2017 at 1:16 PM, big basil said:

would be good at home on derby days to add to the bite of the game with the feel good factor back at greenhill rd again 

legends like goodwin money  turner big yards vanzy to do their bit 

yardleys barred, he demanded 20 desperate dan pies to appear.

418637b296fec6498db60478a93696a9--dandy-

8 hours ago, FS said:

Only seen this the odd time, and for a small operation they do pretty well. Some of the camera work is decent, some is patchy. No more than I'd expect from folk learning their trade or even just dabbling in it. As for commentary, well just like on real telly, you can always turn it down. If nothing else it shows you why the pro's are pro.

better than two tits and a camcorder? :lol: