Fao div - moderation on here...

antrin

19 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

The ignore function doesn't work as, even apart from the quotes when folk are ridiculing the fools, you still have to negotiate all the lists they generate while spewing their sh!te. Example below.

See what I mean.png

I see the respect idea doesn't apply to this forum member. :1eye

Is it only aimed at a few? :rolleyes:

59 minutes ago, antrin said:

Respect must be earned.

If someone abuses me, as has happened a lot from those two, then I shall speak out.  I don't like bullies.  Never did.

Over a week ago I asked them to ignore me and I would ignore them.  They treated that as a weakness which gave them chances to sleekitly slag me cos I wasn't looking.

But other Buddies were looking, and alerted me, which is why I have been exercising my right of reply.  They don't like it up 'em.

And div, should that 'respect' you mention not also cover ageist abuse - as well as racist, sexist and homophobic stuff? 

That would be a nice thing - for a change.  :) 

Oh dear. :lol:

Let's see how long you , and your wee licker :rolleyes:, last without making regular name calling a pastime. :byebye

3 hours ago, antrin said:

I guess that you, Warwick - and probably div - noticed that he was castigating name-calling whilst indulging in it!

He's trying to provoke - as Bullies do.

Not very respectful.

Dry yir eyes .

Your smarminess  continues.

You're becoming the Violet Elizabeth Tribute Act.

You Scweem and scweem and scweem and scweem. 

Night night Bonnie :lol:

3 hours ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Here why you being a Gimp mate, also can we all be honest about why the sin bin was made it was made to grind stu dicko down so he would leave and wouldn't want to come back then div got trigger happy and started putting innocents in there 

"innocents"

:lol:

On 31/08/2017 at 11:44 PM, antrin said:

Hi div... And all/any other mods of this forum...

no doubt you've witnessed what a car crash this place has become.

apparently, I am a big part of the problem because I refuse to accept ageist and other abuse from a minority...

ok, to be honest from a duopoly.

i think this place could do with being calmed down and here's my suggestion of a means by which that could be easily achieved.

just as the search function has a limit on how often /quickly you can search... How about having a limit on the number of posts a person can make in a day?

Ten maybe....  would be more than ample for 99% of posters.

a limit of 10 would stop idiots doing several one line posts in succession and might make them not wish to squander their allocation on abusing other posters who'd like to get a word in edgeways.

new, potential posters must be as put off by this current shite state of affairs as I have been.

My apologies for becoming part of this problem, i've just decided to not be cowed by bullies running in packs... of two. (Sad individuals). :(

as ever...  I hope this helps? :)

Shull's best alias ever:lol: