Fao div - moderation on here...

antrin

3 hours ago, shull said:

1.14pm yesterday, although it should be deleted

Sorry Shull, I skimmed that post. :rolleyes:

ETA Yes the comment about paedophilia is low.

Bluto where did that come from. Call him a fat, tight-fisted, tory-voting, bassa. but unless you have some real evidence for the assertion about little girls you should edit it out.  If you do have evidence then you should alert  Div and/or the police. 

Edited by insaintee

7 minutes ago, insaintee said:

Sorry Shull, I skimmed that post. :rolleyes:

ETA Yes the comment about paedophilia is low.

Bluto where did that come from. Call him a fat, tight-fisted, tory-voting, bassa. but unless you have some real evidence for the assertion about little girls you should edit it out.  If you do have evidence then you should alert  Div and/or the police. 

I NEVER ever asserted that he is a paedophile - you are believing his twisted understanding of it.  He posts so many words to hide and pervert all reality.

You will see that before me, HE posted several times about little girls scweeming and scweeming and scweeming  which - as my post above attests - I found rather troubling.

I merely used HIS " little girl scweeming and scweeming and scweeming" and ran with it.

If HE finds it a not nice way to talk, then he should have been careful about using such an image.    I didn't like it.   My response was limited - using his imagery.

eg I didn't run scweeming and scweeming to a Moderator.

The sole time/s I have done so is about illegal ageist comments

I hope that helps?  It should.

2 minutes ago, antrin said:

I NEVER ever asserted that he is a paedophile - you are believing his twisted understanding of it.  He posts so many words to hide and pervert all reality.

You will see that before me, HE posted several times about little girls scweeming and scweeming and scweeming  which - as my post above attests - I found rather troubling.

I merely used HIS " little girl scweeming and scweeming and scweeming" and ran with it.

If HE finds it a not nice way to talk, then he should have been careful about using such an image.    I didn't like it.   My response was limited - using his imagery.

eg I didn't run scweeming and scweeming to a Moderator.

The sole time/s I have done so is about illegal ageist comments

I hope that helps?  It should.

I think that's what most people would think when you say he's "obsessed with little girls,"  

I'm glad that it's not what you meant as that would be distasteful at best.  I suggest that you might want to edit your post so that you make it's meaning a little clearer. For someone who prides themselves on their language skill, I'm sure you can so that. 

I can do.... but it would be to deny that he made a series of posts about little girls scweeming and scweeming etc...

As your his pal and you flatter me - and he seems SO hurt - I'll see what I can do.

If I can find the post, later.

This is me, mid-cooking,,,,

5 minutes ago, antrin said:

I can do.... but it would be to deny that he made a series of posts about little girls scweeming and scweeming etc...

As your his pal and you flatter me - and he seems SO hurt - I'll see what I can do.

I'm everyone's pal. . . 

. . . no wait that's Kendo:lol:

21 minutes ago, antrin said:

tut, tut :lol:

21 minutes ago, antrin said:

Go feck yirself

It should never have been posted.

You knew exactly what you were posting ye creepy cnut.

Comparing you to Violet Elizabeth was spot on with the way you were acting and still acting .

Nothing to do with sexual innuendo.

Like you go on about Trump. Big deal.

YOU ARE A FECKING GREETING FACED GIRL WHO RUNS TO TELL TEACHER.

After Bluto you became a monster.

Any decent Mod would have despatched you in seconds yesterday.

I wont forget or forgive.

Moron

5 minutes ago, shull said:

Go feck yirself

You knew exactly what you were posting ye creepy cnut.

Comparing you to Violet Elizabeth was spot on with the way you were acting and still acting .

Moron

Why cant we all just get along

Image result for why can't we all just get along

2 minutes ago, insaintee said:

He says you're misunderstood what he wrote, and says he'll change it.  Why not accept that on face value and move on. 

Crap. He knew exactly what he wrote. Read his explanations. He has lost it and that was his only retort. Just like a Sevconian.

He's  smarmy, patronising, condescending and smug.

And now vile with zero class.

1 minute ago, shull said:

Crap. He knew exactly what he wrote. Read his explanations. He has lost it and that was his only retort. Just like a Sevconian.

Sometimes we all say stupid things.  let it go. 

4 minutes ago, insaintee said:

Sometimes we all say stupid things.  let it go. 

He wasn't being stupid.

He was being a vile arsehole as you can tell by his manner since and lack of action which should have immediate.

If I had posted that by mistake, I would be horrified and accept the consequences.

He is far too late.

Said my piece

Bring on the Caley

I can see little value to me tinkering with anything I've written when shull has absolutely no desire to be reasonable.  He certainly doesn't appear to be the least interested in any attempt I might have made to alleviate his misplaced  feelings of anger.

There's  no sign of him feeling even the least bit repentant about all the nasty things he typed and aspersions he has cast on me (and many others) over the past couple of months.

I actually thought that once he realised how raw and hurtful indefensible insults might be, he might  think twice about being so nasty.  It hurts, so I reacted.  The stuff below doesn't ask for healing...

So I have reacted, once again.... sigh...   :(

2 hours ago, shull said:

Go feck yirself

You knew exactly what you were posting ye creepy cnut.   NOT nice...

I neither know nor care who your Violet Elizabeth is.

There you go again with your little girl innuendos. That could backfire...

That's no way to keep the Mods on your side.  That's exactly the type of comment that doesn't endear you to others.

Moron 

See?  Not nice. Not called for.  Unnecessary.

2 hours ago, shull said:

2 hours ago, shull said:

We all do.

But the Sevco like minded one has crossed the line.

Your pal, skidmark?

2 hours ago, shull said:

I never lose it.  That would be silly.

You certainly do.   That's why I come across as reasonable and you come acrossTrumpish...  could say with the emphasis on pish, bit would be sinking to your level

2 hours ago, shull said:

If you think I am those things, that IS your problem.  I don't see that in myself.

It's more to do with your own self-image than with mine.  I'm sorry I cannot help that.

Again - not nice, unnecessarily abusive.

2 hours ago, shull said:

He wasn't being stupid.

He was being a vile arsehole as you can tell by his manner since and lack of action which should have immediate.

No, I wasn't.  I was using YOUR own words to hit back.

YOU have been the proactive one throughout this.  I don't need to spend the time on here that makes you seemingly happy.  I react to what you type.  This post is precisely that - a mere reaction to your shite.  I suggested long ago, that abusing me wasn't a good thing for you to do.  But you will persist.

2 hours ago, shull said:

If I had posted that by mistake, I would be horrified and accept the consequences.

You have posted worse and show no signs of remorse or ever attempted to make the person you have abused feel at all at ease.

You've always thought abuse was a great laugh - until now.

13 hours ago, antrin said:

There is no misdirection - and unlike your comments - no abuse from me.

I don't really care.

You can have the last word for now.  I won't be about for a wee while.

That's a shame, you're a far more erudite and interesting poster than shull the guy who's driven you off the forum using classic SD tactics.

Edited by Bud the Baker

2 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

That's a shame, you're a far more erudite and interesting poster than shull the guy who's driven you off the forum using classic SD tactics.

Oh get real.

Interesting is very subjective.

I'm not getting into who is more or less "interesting" never mind "erudite" but everyone's entitled their opinion.

My opinion is he contributes next to feck all, but that really doesn't matter.

If this arsehole feels he want's to take some time from the forum because of shull (driven off like SD :lol:) I'm sure there's a therapy session for poor wee souls who cant handle some stupid pish on a daft football forum.

27 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh get real.

Interesting is very subjective.

I'm not getting into who is more or less "interesting" never mind "erudite" but everyone's entitled their opinion.

My opinion is he contributes next to feck all, but that really doesn't matter.

If this arsehole feels he want's to take some time from the forum because of shull (driven off like SD :lol:) I'm sure there's a therapy session for poor wee souls who cant handle some stupid pish on a daft football forum.

Another show of strength from the forum's self declared diddy daddy.

Image result for I'm the daddy ray winstone

Edited by Bud the Baker