Trump V shull

antrin

A madman who has a ‘thought’ and immediately sticks it onto social media, bite-size.

There’s never a complete, coherent thought rationally presented in one post, but garbled and followed up almost immediately by another bite-size rabid ramble.

And then another post/tweet

And another post/tweet…

In ever-decreasing circles…

All suffused with a refusal to recognise the truth combined with a desire to twist the facts into the opposite shape from reality. 

Presenting himself and his Buddies as the suffering, ill-done by, bullied victims of nasty people.

Anyone else who tries to point out that the opposite has been the case is accused of being less than honest.  This is the doublethink that George Orwell warned against.

Fake News being pushed out by Trump/shull troubles me, bigly.

We just need to persist with truth and honesty and hope that, one day, reality will once again stalk the Earth.

27 minutes ago, shull said:

What really happened in the gap between Bluto and this present Poster called Antrin ? 

I should really feel for him. 

But I will wait till he apologises. 

Hell isnae likely to freeze over.

Or is this more fake news like global warming, Donald, er... sorry shull.

You are finished as a credible human being on here after your horrific post yesterday. 

I will not ignore anybody. 

I will skim if the Subject is boring. 

You're a fecking disaster no better than a paranoid Sevco fan. 

Show some humility. 

Sorry, shull.
That's just more Trumpish gibberish to which I can make no logical response.

But, as I see you can't let sleeping dogs lie... you may have the last word, tonight.  Go on, then.
I have a life...

I'm no defender of shull.....but based on the fact you started this topic would make me question the last line.

If Shull winds you up that much then ignore him, skim his posts or maybe a forum isn't the place for you

2 hours ago, antrin said:

A madman who has a ‘thought’ and immediately sticks it onto social media, bite-size.

There’s never a complete, coherent thought rationally presented in one post, but garbled and followed up almost immediately by another bite-size rabid ramble.

And then another post/tweet

And another post/tweet…

In ever-decreasing circles…

All suffused with a refusal to recognise the truth combined with a desire to twist the facts into the opposite shape from reality. 

Presenting himself and his Buddies as the suffering, ill-done by, bullied victims of nasty people.

Anyone else who tries to point out that the opposite has been the case is accused of being less than honest.  This is the doublethink that George Orwell warned against.

Fake News being pushed out by Trump/shull troubles me, bigly.

We just need to persist with truth and honesty and hope that, one day, reality will once again stalk the Earth.

So not living in your head at all:blink:

Honestly!! 

I know you're a pal, but do you genuinely think that shull and fs have NOT been bullying, twisting reality and telling lies?

There has been several Buddies  agreeing and pointing my same assertions out.  They have been harassed on here, by those two.

9 minutes ago, foxbar_bud said:

I'm no defender of shull.....but based on the fact you started this topic would make me question the last line.

If Shull winds you up that much then ignore him, skim his posts or maybe a forum isn't the place for you

Well, you may have missed this - but I have had him on ignore only to find out from others that he (and skidmark) sneakily slagged me off, more than once.  So I'm retaliating in my odd spare moment.  Is that wrong?

3 minutes ago, antrin said:

Honestly!! 

I know you're a pal, but do you genuinely think that shull and fs have NOT been bullying, twisting reality and telling lies?

There has been several Buddies  agreeing and pointing my same assertions out.  They have been harassed on here, by those two.

Haven't really been watching. Generally I find Shull an ok poster. Smoky can go a bit. . . intense at times. But he is quite funny. 

As you say, you have a life outside the forum why let them get under your skin.  There is a bit of split in forum ever since the "Sin bin" episode but at the end of the day we are all buddies, even Elvis.

13 minutes ago, antrin said:

Well, you may have missed this - but I have had him on ignore only to find out from others that he (and skidmark) sneakily slagged me off, more than once.  So I'm retaliating in my odd spare moment.  Is that wrong?

Maybe not wrong, but starting a thread on it and having a big rant is perhaps a bit OTT. 

You guys have got on fine in the past. Why not again. 

Image result for cats in a basket

Edited by insaintee

50 minutes ago, foxbar_bud said:

Boo, how no ? :(

Naw, never mind.

And dinnae start a Thread about it . :D