SMISA Q&A Night With Jack Ross & James Fowler

shull

SMISA has arranged a question-and-answer night with Jack Ross and James Fowler for Thursday 14 September.

Now the transfer window has closed and management have assembled their squad for the season, this is your chance to hear directly from them about their plans, and we thank Jack and James for giving up their time to talk directly with the supporters.

The Q&A will take place in the hospitality suite at the stadium, with doors opening at 6.30pm for a 7pm start.

The event is open to all fans and is free to attend, but should it reach capacity, it will be first come, first served. You can guarantee your place by registering here,

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/qa-with-jack-ross-tickets-37540231844

19 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Wish these nights were put out on film for buds who live too far to make the night. 

Maybe somebody will Periscope it or Stream it on Facebook or Twitter. 

Sounds like a job for SMFC TV, we were all talking about the service could and should be enhanced in the thread on the subject, should be far simpler to film and broadcast something like this in an enclosed environment than a game.

Would also give their students some much needed practice as not all broadcasts are outdoors and give them background murmur etc to minimise to keep the focus on the main event.

19 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Wish these nights were put out on film for buds who live too far to make the night. 

I have been to all the previous ones and heard managers talk themselves up . I was also there when Gilmour backed TC to the hilt , of course a couple of months later Craig was gone . In the case of Jack we have already seen the success he can bring to the Club and I'm confident he will get us promoted anyway and whilst his interviews are very good I don't think I need to hear any more at the moment , personally . In the case of Jack I'll let him get on with his good work. .

1 hour ago, saintnextlifetime said:

I have been to all the previous ones and heard managers talk themselves up . I was also there when Gilmour backed TC to the hilt , of course a couple of months later Craig was gone . In the case of Jack we have already seen the success he can bring to the Club and I'm confident he will get us promoted anyway and whilst his interviews are very good I don't think I need to hear any more at the moment , personally . In the case of Jack I'll let him get on with his good work. .

Yea I'm trying to think what could be asked. The man is doing a great job and like you think he will get us promoted. Maybe TopCat will go along to make it an interesting night                                                                                                                                                          DISCLAIMER - wee joke there no harm meant to fellow St Mirren fans. While every measure was taken not to offend others I understand some might be offended in such a case I would say go get a life :)

3 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Its gone time for Smisa to start being a bit more inventive regarding events that may create a genuine 'vibe'.... what about

A Charity/Community Race Night - the squad and management team in attendance, great social opportunity with football chat and fun.

The Smisa 'Fans & Players' annual darts competition. Teams picked mixing fans with players and management, loads of silly jumpers, costumes hats, great MC a main trophy and a Plate trophy, again profits to charity/community chosen by members.

or we could go again with the 30 anniversary night of the team that drew with East Fife?

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

Its gone time for Smisa to start being a bit more inventive regarding events that may create a genuine 'vibe'.... what about

A Charity/Community Race Night - the squad and management team in attendance, great social opportunity with football chat and fun.

The Smisa 'Fans & Players' annual darts competition. Teams picked mixing fans with players and management, loads of silly jumpers, costumes hats, great MC a main trophy and a Plate trophy, again profits to charity/community chosen by members.

or we could go again with the 30 anniversary night of the team that drew with East Fife?

Forgot to add the...

Smisa Christmas Party Night, Disco & Band, maybe even a Celidh? With tasty supper.

11 hours ago, paulsmfc said:

Never been to one of these but booked for tomorrow. Do I need to print my ticket or can I just show confirmation on my mobile phone? Also is it the main entrance I go to? Thanks.

Just have the email confirmation ready.

I've registered, but, like some others, I'm not sure what I need to hear or ask. Like most, I'm loving the fitba just now. Other than letting J&J know how much I appreciate what they're doing, perhaps, but I do that after the games by staying behind to applaud them up the tunnel.

1 hour ago, Drew said:

I've registered, but, like some others, I'm not sure what I need to ask. Like most, I'm loving the fitba just now. Other than letting J&J know how much I appreciate what they're doing, perhaps, but I do that after the games by staying behind to applaud them up the tunnel.

Are we going to offer Lewis a bumper wage rise.  :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Drew said:

I've registered, but, like some others, I'm not sure what I need to hear or ask. Like most, I'm loving the fitba just now. Other than letting J&J know how much I appreciate what they're doing, perhaps, but I do that after the games by staying behind to applaud them up the tunnel.

Ask Jack "Why are you so good?" :wub:

Edited by Soctty