New Cinema and Theatre For Paisley

shull

I get the impression it's more a performance arts type venue with film screening facilities included than your average Odeon type arrangement. Certainly the noises coming out of the Paisley Developmenr folks would suggest so... Good idea tbough

24 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

It seems to have affected the ability to turn off your caps lock.

Not altogether true as there are a few "lower case" letters......................weird.

I'm sure a friendly 7 or 8 year old family member could help him solve this problem.

Edited by faraway saint

7 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

A welcome addition to the town that unfortunately is likely to be another nail in the Showcase coffin, even if the cinema space is more GFT style than multiplex.

If it ever happens of course, it's still just a public consultation exercise at the moment with no actual backing other than goodwill. 

Guest TPAFKATS
If it ever happens of course, it's still just a public consultation exercise at the moment with no actual backing other than goodwill. 

I'm sure I saw a magic money tree in Brodie Park earlier.

22 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Not altogether true as there are a few "lower case" letters......................weird.

I'm sure a friendly 7 or 8 year old family member could help him solve this problem.

It's not weird.  It is  a consequence of CAPS LOCK being on when typing sentences and capitals... and not being arsed to retype in the correct case :byebye

P.S I don't have a 7 or 8 year old family member... pity... that may have been a lifesaver :unsure:  I guess I (and y'all) will just have to live with the fact that sometimes CAPS LOCK ROOLS!

• 2 years later...