Hurricane Season

faraway saint

On Thursday, September 07, 2017 at 8:54 AM, HSS said:

One of my mates was meant to be going on holiday to Cuba tomorrow.Thomas Cook cancelled their flights yesterday and he's now waiting to see what replacement holiday will be offered.

He got 2 weeks in Lanzarote instead!!!

Guest TPAFKATS

Saw on the news earlier, an Englishman at a Florida airport saying he paid 8,500 pounds or dollars for a flight back to blighty. Complaining that he already had a return ticket (not for today obviously) and he wasn't sure he was getting on the plane.

Whinging twat goes to hurricane zone during hurricane season and then complains cos he was charged stupid money cos he wanted an extra flight at a time of huge demand and was gullible enough to pay it.

On 07/09/2017 at 10:27 AM, TPAFKATS said:

Did you renew your subscription to the flat earth society?

Bizarrely, when driving back from Greenock, (at great speed) one of the roadsigns on the motorway had FLAT EARTH sprayed on it. I have now noticed it  in a few places. 

Think Oaky must be getting out more:lol:

2 hours ago, insaintee said:

Bizarrely, when driving back from Greenock, (at great speed) one of the roadsigns on the motorway had FLAT EARTH sprayed on it. I have now noticed it  in a few places. 

Think Oaky must be getting out more:lol:

Have you ever noticed the sign as you drive in that proclaims Gr**nock as the "Export Capital Of Scotland"?

F'ck me,I've been wrong for years..........I always thought it was El D.

You have to love the Americans.......................

Florida police have warned people not to fire their weapons at Hurricane Irma after thousands responded to a Facebook event.

"To clarify, DO NOT shoot weapons @ #Irma. You won’t make it turn around & it will have very dangerous side effects," the Pasco Sheriff's office tweeted late Saturday.

The Facebook event is titled "Shoot at Hurricane Irma" and over 50,000 people have expressed interest in taking part.

"Let’s show Irma that we shoot first," the event description says.

51 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I see the ex pats and their families are now whining that the British government haven't done enough for them. I'm sorry, you feck of to some island in the Caribbean then expect us to bail you out? Aye, very good. :byebye

Good to see the culture of dependency reaching across all classes.

Imagine sitting on your arse blaming someone else for your problems.

Cringe.