The Boss - BBC1 Monday 2.15

Herbie

Second series of the fantastic quiz show "The Boss", hosted by Susan Calman, hits our screens at 2.15 on Monday on BBC1.

Might be worth a watch to see a certain Saints fan make a tit of himself on national TV.

Unfortunately the only fitba question was a Sellic one, but it might be worth watching.....

Just saying.....

1 hour ago, Herbie said:

Second series of the fantastic quiz show "The Boss", hosted by Susan Calman, hits our screens at 2.15 on Monday on BBC1.

Might be worth a watch to see a certain Saints fan make a tit of himself on national TV.

Unfortunately the only fitba question was a Sellic one, but it might be worth watching.....

Just saying.....

Herbie , is the St Mirren fan's appearance being broadcast on Monday or at some other point during the scheduling of the series ?

7 hours ago, Herbie said:

You really are an utter ring piece. Take a look at yersel for fuxake. Tedious tit.

Irony indeed. :lol

Away and make some tea...........................:byebye

PS Why are you so upset, because it's an unnecessary thread or because it was pointed out?

:lol:

Edited by faraway saint

Herbie , is the St Mirren fan's appearance being broadcast on Monday or at some other point during the scheduling of the series ?

I think so mate. They said they would confirm but haven't, however said Saint's recording was the first of the series and Monday is the airing of the first programme so fingers crossed!

General rule of thumb is that the first recording of a game show series gets shown further down the line as it's usually the one where cast/crew/producton team etc are getting up to speed and needs the most tarting up in the edit. Nothing to do with any on screen contributors of course... ;-)

On ‎09‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 0:56 AM, faraway saint said:

Irony indeed. :lol

Away and make some tea...........................:byebye

PS Why are you so upset, because it's an unnecessary thread or because it was pointed out?

:lol:

I think he's upset or more likely stupendously bored with your ultra dull, low intelligent 'response' to every other post on here. Usually backed up with the perennial 'get out clause of the ned' approach of 'take a joke big man' when challenged as to the level of your puerilty. Just thinking out loud though... :double

20 hours ago, FS said:

I think he's upset or more likely stupendously bored with your ultra dull, low intelligent 'response' to every other post on here. Usually backed up with the perennial 'get out clause of the ned' approach of 'take a joke big man' when challenged as to the level of your puerilty. Just thinking out loud though... :double

Thanks for your appraisal.

I'll file it in "I don't give a feck" drawer. :lol:

29 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Thanks for your appraisal.

I'll file it in "I don't give a feck" drawer. :lol:

20 hours to come up with a reply that proves every word of your post FS.:D Point and laugh or pity him?  Think I'd go for the later. He along with the usual suspects make this forum hardly worth reading anymore :(

14 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

20 hours to come up with a reply that proves every word of your post FS.:D Point and laugh or pity him?  Think I'd go for the later. He along with the usual suspects make this forum hardly worth reading anymore :(

Well you always have the choice to feck right off?

Sheesh, give me a break, another poor wee soul who's easily upset. :byebye

PS Could you possibly explain why me taking 20 hours to reply is relevant?  :blink:

Cannie wait.

Edited by faraway saint

25 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Well you always have the choice to feck right off?

Sheesh, give me a break, another poor wee soul who's easily upset. :byebye

PS Could you possibly explain why me taking 20 hours to reply is relevant?  :blink:

Cannie wait.

Thick as mince!!!!! :lol:  I was talking about you, not to you and certainly have no intention of getting involved in a conversation with you.:lol Bye numpty. :byebye

3 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

Thick as mince!!!!! :lol:  I was talking about you, not to you and certainly have no intention of getting involved in a conversation with you.:lol Bye numpty. :byebye

Yet you got involved?

It's pretty obvious you were talking abut me, can't you see that I reflected that in my post....................thicker than mince. :lol:

No explanation...............no surprise there.

Oh dear, time to increase the medication..............trumpet.  :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

33 minutes ago, Mr Optimistic said:

161 Posts and every one a non event :lol:

But hey, look on the bright side, Mr Opt ...........

17 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

He's a non entity, hangs onto other's insults, really only a figure of pity and embarrassment who contributes next to nothing.

Indeed, contributes zero and is happy to condone serious abuse.

He is mingling with a dodgy crowd.

Edited by shull