St Mirren V Brechin City 30th September

Mr Zo

Would be great to get Reilly, Smith, Stewart, Duffy and Sutton some game time today admittedly not all at once. What's the thoughts play two up front and start with Stewart and Reilly then get Sutton and Duffy on for last twenty minutes?

I think we will most likely start with Reilly and Sutton and play two up top.

This surely is the kind of game Duffy could feature and score in as were Brechin not one of Duffys previous clubs?

There are definitely goals in our side and hopefully today we get at least one more than Brechin that takes us top of the league.

I have a good feeling about today and hoping to head down to St Mirren Park with my son a wee bit earlier than usual and sample the atmosphere in and around the stadium.

This will be my last league game for a month or so.

Mon the saints!

We've dealt with Falkirk, Dundee Utd, Inverness and QOTS in Paisley without any problems so far this season... surely Brechin aren't going to burst the home bubble.

Will be a different game certainly. They will surely sit deeper than the aforementioned 4.

Think we'll edge it 2-0.