Gary McKenzie

26 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That's what all twats say.............................nice attempt. :lol:

I see snake liked your post, maybe he will be your pal, he's missing tantrum to hide behind. :rolleyes:

A lot of proper engineers get really steamed up about people using the engineer title when they are really technicians.
It's because when the guy fixing your washing machine or your boiler is calling himself an engineer it that devalues the profession for those who are doing the difficult work of designing the washing machines, cars, mobile phone software stacks etc themselves.

I can see why some get annoyed but to be honest that would require me to give f**ks about what the average joe thinks of me and my profession and I really won't do that.

I am amused that you teach engineering but don't appreciate the idea of "back of fag packet" approximate calculations. That is very strange. :lol:Perhaps you teach at school level. That would explain it.

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

A lot of proper engineers get really steamed up about people using the engineer title when they are really technicians.
It's because when the guy fixing your washing machine or your boiler is calling himself an engineer it that devalues the profession for those who are doing the difficult work of designing the washing machines, cars, mobile phone software stacks etc themselves.

I can see why some get annoyed but to be honest that would require me to give f**ks about what the average joe thinks of me and my profession and I really won't do that.

I am amused that you teach engineering but don't appreciate the idea of "back of fag packet" approximate calculations. That is very strange. :lol:Perhaps you teach at school level. That would explain it.

You've, obviously, never worked with engineers or production/manufacturing.

There is a close link with input essential from both parties.

You do get some twat "engineers" who only "know" what it says in a book. They are best avoided. A bit like you who, yet again, comments on something you know nothing about.

If you call Derby university "school level" fire in, I'm sure you and you're imaginary friends can debate it well into the night. 

Who said I don't get the "back of a fag packet" idea?

What you didn't get when you made a cnut of you're calculations that you were well outside any "tolerance" and, again as usual, couldn't admit you made it all up, a bit like your famous match report from last season. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You've, obviously, never worked with engineers or production/manufacturing.

There is a close link with input essential from both parties.

Whit?

Where did I say there wasn't?

There is also a close link between a surgeon and a nurse who counts the swabs in an out but I certainly know who I want operating on my kidney and who I want emptying my bedpans.

Are you sure it wasn't Derby College you taught at?

Edited by oaksoft

20 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Whit?

Where did I say there wasn't?

There is also a close link between a surgeon and a nurse who counts the swabs in an out but I certainly know who I want operating on my kidney and who I want emptying my bedpans.

Are you sure it wasn't Derby College you taught at?

Usual avoidance and attempts to change the direction.

Predictable in the extreme. :lol:

You don't know what you're talking about. 

Run along, we're done.  :byebye

PS What if it was Derby College? (It isn't, not wasn't)

You're earlier attempts to cover up you're derogatory thoughts on people's career shine through yet again. 

Edited by faraway saint

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2017 at 10:38 PM, faraway saint said:

How do you know this?

Also, why are you in a position to question his injury?

To summarise, what  a crock of shite. :byebye

On 10/14/2017 at 11:10 PM, car-d bud said:

How i know this is not important,look at posts from 12/9 above, what i`m hearing is similar,next time you`ll see him in a Saints jersey is when an experienced Harry David is fit..................amazing how much confidence playing beside an experienced centre half gives you,and how quickly you regain your fitness knowing this................

I dont get the "why am i in a position to question his injury comment,i am only relaying what i know to answer the question in the topic. 

As i said,if we have someone who is becoming injury prone cut them loose,we did with Ben Gordon,we cant afford to keep paying wages to players sitting in the stand at their own behest.

Would you not want to be picking up as many win bonuses as possible if you were him?

Jack Ross saying today that Gary Mac will be at least another few weeks before he`s match fit, By that time Harry  Davis will be back and have had a few weeks ahead of the Big Man. Can`t wait to see them pair up in January,will be like getting 2 new players in ...........

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...