Terror Attack On London Underground

Isle Of Bute Saint

I think that his previous posts on the matter, in some other thread when it first came up, make it quite clear that he was referring to anyone who is suspected of planning to commit a terrorist offence. That, in itself, may be an overreaction but it isn't racist.

There's also the small matter that, even if he was only referring to Muslims, Muslims are not a race, they are followers of a religion and, therefore, it may be seen as religiously bigoted but it isn't racist.

There are some accusations that shouldn't be made without definitive proof, racist is one of them.

Racist or religious, it's still classed as a hate crime and treated the same way in law.

No, it really isn't.

My point wasn't about whether or not his comments were religiously bigoted or hateful, it was about whether or not they were racist.

If you want to claim that they were bigoted or hateful then you would also have to show some proof. From what I recall, he was talking about anyone that was suspected of planning terrorism and it was just that others were talking about the specific case of a Muslim terrorist who had been on some sort of watchlist but still managed to commit a terrorist offence (or, as I put it elsewhere, be a total c**t).

For all I know, he maybe is a bigot but he hasn't said anything, to my knowledge, that would show that.

I didn't say otherwise, slarti, read what I've written again. Has BB infected you?

:)