Disgrace

21 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Do you mean the mob on here that dont go to games, but sit avidly by the keyboard waiting to be offended???

its a plan, but who in their right mind is going to give them the time of day?  Even a delayed time of day... lol

Who's been offended that doesn't go to games? You're continually referring to groups of people that don't exist?;

Possible first gate changed as I was there at 2pm first time ever and the last. Sitting in an empty stadium feeling cold one hour before kick off is boring to the extreme. 

I was there at 2 O'clock got my ticket when ticket office staff eventually got key to box with tickets in that was around 2.05-2.10 there was no queue then. Took a walk into Dunfermline as really grudge paying for overpriced rubbish food in football stadiums. Never found anywhere I fancied for food so walked back to stadium for 2.40 and no queue at any turnstiles just quite a big queue for ticket office went to first turnstile and without the need of someone in a yellow jacket scanned my ticket and went in.

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I know because you lied about the main ingredient, then tried to lose the fact amidst some bluster.

You later posted some shite abut enjoying a beer when you get all upset about anyone daring to purchase some little snacks. :lol:

Jog on fatty. :byebye

Enjoying a beer?

I don't drink alcohol.

What main ingredient?

What are you wittering on about?

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

What main ingredient?

What are you wittering on about?

On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 0:36 AM, oaksoft said:

Oh and two packets of 12 meatballs at £1.69 each is QUITE close to £3 for 24. WTF is wrong with you? 

There's your lie right there fatty. :lol:

Quite close. :1eye

That would be because it was pay at the gate....

My point being I got off the train and joined the queue at Morton which was half way towards the home end I got in after game kicked off and there was still a large queue outside waiting to get in we won 4-1 but don't remember the outcry from fans who missed part of that game. Pay at the gate didn't stop the issues that you have when 1000+ people turn up to a football match within about 15 minutes of each other. Buying tickets first doesn't help but pay at the gate wouldn't really have made much of a difference going by Morton experience.

1 minute ago, Ronnie said:

My point being I got off the train and joined the queue at Morton which was half way towards the home end I got in after game kicked off and there was still a large queue outside waiting to get in we won 4-1 but don't remember the outcry from fans who missed part of that game. Pay at the gate didn't stop the issues that you have when 1000+ people turn up to a football match within about 15 minutes of each other. Buying tickets first doesn't help but pay at the gate wouldn't really have made much of a difference going by Morton experience.

I didn't realise there were issues, I was in the ground about 20 mins before kick off, waited no more than 5 minutes to get in. 

Take your point though, we won the game so no moaning followed. 

I didn't realise there were issues, I was in the ground about 20 mins before kick off, waited no more than 5 minutes to get in. 
Take your point though, we won the game so no moaning followed. 

There were only 2 turnstile open that night and remember 2 or 3 buses arrived just as a few hundred of us piled off the train end result being a massive queue quickly followed that took a while to get in.

Only way teams can avoid these issues is having quite alot of turnstiles open but more often they aren't willing to waste the money on wages for staff to sit at empty turnstiles for the majority of the time they are open.

5 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

There were only 2 turnstile open that night and remember 2 or 3 buses arrived just as a few hundred of us piled off the train end result being a massive queue quickly followed that took a while to get in.

Only way teams can avoid these issues is having quite alot of turnstiles open but more often they aren't willing to waste the money on wages for staff to sit at empty turnstiles for the majority of the time they are open.

I though there were 4 turnstiles (2 pairs) open that night. 

Don't matter much now right enough. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

There's your lie right there fatty. :lol:

Quite close. :1eye

Oh dear God it all comes back to me.

I was out by just 38p at which point salmonbuddie said "No it isn't it's 13%" or some such stupidity and you called it a "lie" and then I realised the kind of person who uses phrases like "lie" to describe an undershoot of 38p isn't really the sort of person to be engaging in polite conversation with. At that point I got bored having won the argument backed up by figures from a different poster who thought my figures could even be reduced. At that point only two of us were still engaging on that thread.

Finally TPAK thingy waded in liking every post the fishy posted at which point I got bored and moved on.

Oh dear God it all comes back to me.
I was out by just 38p at which point salmonbuddie said "No it isn't it's 13%" or some such stupidity and you called it a "lie" and then I realised the kind of person who uses phrases like "lie" to describe an undershoot of 38p isn't really the sort of person to be engaging in polite conversation with. At that point I got bored having won the argument backed up by figures from a different poster who thought my figures could even be reduced. At that point only two of us were still engaging on that thread.
Finally TPAK thingy waded in liking every post the fishy posted at which point I got bored and moved on.

What about the queue at Dunfermline?

Think they ran out of change that night at Cappielow which is what caused the queue

Yup, they were giving back £5 instead of £2 in change to keep us happy/quiet. That and a whole load of youngsters getting in for free as "under 12's" bought a lot of goodwill.

We would have been rude to moan about such hospitality.

In all seriousness I think Morton changed the rules on the gates quickly that night to get people in. Ie everybody was allowed to go in through the concessions gate etc.