Disgrace

I missed a third of the game today because of the incompetence of Dunfermline FC. Forget the score line it has nothing to do with that. I was queuing from 10 to 3 to almost half past. I will be making a formal complaint. Where should I complain though? My suspicion is that complaint to Dunfermline will fall on deaf ears. So who do you actually complain to about these matters?

1 minute ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

I missed a third of the game today because of the incompetence of Dunfermline FC. Forget the score line it has nothing to do with that. I was queuing from 10 to 3 to almost half past. I will be making a formal complaint. Where should I complain though? My suspicion is that complaint to Dunfermline will fall on deaf ears. So who do you actually complain to about these matters?

I would complain that you got in TBH.

I think it would be best to report it to Tony Fitz or our fans' representative as it needs to be raised to their attention for them to investigate.
I was sadly one of thos individuals like yourself who was outside (till 3.25) and there seemed like no one in charge trying to resolve the issue.
Added to that, I queued at half time for hot food. After almost 15 mins I find out before getting to the front that there is no hot food left as they had only expected 'a few hundred' away fans and had only catered for that many. What a joke.

I think it would be best to report it to Tony Fitz or our fans' representative as it needs to be raised to their attention for them to investigate.
I was sadly one of thos individuals like yourself who was outside (till 3.25) and there seemed like no one in charge trying to resolve the issue.
Added to that, I queued at half time for hot food. After almost 15 mins I find out before getting to the front that there is no hot food left as they had only expected 'a few hundred' away fans and had only catered for that many. What a joke.

30 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

4 times? Feck having you complaining. :lol:

Arrived before the gates opend was told would not have time to walk to Elizabethan for a pint. Was invited into their club for a pint but said no thanks.  When the gates opend 2 were not working which only left two gates open. I told the steward get ear plugs you are going to need them. My ticket wouldn't  let me in . So was let in complementary door. Tokk my seat before 14.15.  Like East End Park but some things are from a bygone age. They cant deal with a large away support for that reason East End Park gets 5/10

It looks like Dunermline have recently implemented a similar system  to what we have, buy a ticket and then scan it at the turnstile.

However, when we expect a "large" away support we send tickets to the away club so that the majority arrive with tickets and only those who make a late decision have to queue up.

Dunfermline  may well have expected 1500 Saints fans but f**ked up by expecting them to queue up at hut with 2 windows and queue again to get in.

It looks like Dunermline have recently implemented a similar system  to what we have, buy a ticket and then scan it at the turnstile.

However, when we expect a "large" away support we send tickets to the away club so that the majority arrive with tickets and only those who make a late decision have to queue up.

Dunfermline  may well have expected 1500 Saints fans but f**ked up by expecting them to queue up at hut with 2 windows and queue again to get in.

We arrived at 2-45 plenty of time to get in joined long queue which didn't move got into ground so 3-30 absolute disgrace if it was "pay at the gate " then the gates should have been manned nothing to do with the result I also want to complain but who to ??? Before half time went down to pie stall to be told there was no hot food what a joke dunfermline football club should be ashamed they might be top of league FOR NOW but bottom in organisation 

Whilst I do sympathise with anyone who travelled and missed part of the game, from what I read...
Someone arrived at 2.25pm and was seated before kick off even after queuing for scran.

The two people who missed a good part of the match joined the queue at 2.45pm and 2.50pm.

Whilst it would be great is a massive queue could be magically teleported inside at the one time, how realistic is it to turn up 10 minutes before kick off when a large crowd is anticipated and expect to get in straight away?

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

Whilst I do sympathise with anyone who travelled and missed part of the game, from what I read...
Someone arrived at 2.25pm and was seated before kick off even after queuing for scran.

The two people who missed a good part of the match joined the queue at 2.45pm and 2.50pm.

Whilst it would be great is a massive queue could be magically teleported inside at the one time, how realistic is it to turn up 10 minutes before kick off when a large crowd is anticipated and expect to get in straight away?

You'll no be popular. :lol:

6 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I certainly didn't expect to get in right away as you put it and if the queue had been moving then fine but 45 mins to get in was a disgrace considering there was about 30 in front of us