Disgrace

14 hours ago, miss budd said:

Out of curiousity i decided to go on to the pars official website today to look at what info they had put on about tickets for the game

Their website shows wednesday 13th Sept

Away support

St.Mirren fans will be housed in the East stand. 

St.Mirren fans should report to the away ticket kiosk, located at the rear of the East stand

Now thats a bit different from patg

From SMFC OS ......

Entry to this match is pay-at-the-gate and the gate  prices for the fixture at East End Park are confirmed above.

3 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

It's exactly what's lots of our fans done and still missed kick off.

BTW, can anyone confirm if there was a cash gate open at the away stand?

I was at both gates due to my ticket bar code not working , first one near main road then the one nearest the hut selling tickets. No pay at the gate.

10 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Swallowed a thesaurus?

That had two syllables!

Impressive progress!

Shull says hello everybody!

I say hoorah for speech therapy!

Your previous reply was shite. 

You're a fecking bore. 

So feck off plonker. 

And sober up. 

5 hours ago, norman said:

But people did turn up early. It took them at least an hour and twenty minutes to clear the full volume of people. I turned up 25 minutes before the game, and stood in a queue for 25 minutes. At no point was there no queue. There wasn't no queue then five minutes before kick off everyone appeared, so what time should everyone have been there at? 1? 1.30? Was the ticket desk even open then?

Trying to blame the fans for this f**k up is really poor.

Hit the nail on the head.

Even if everyone had turned up at 2pm it would have made no difference. It would have taken exactly the same time to get everyone into the ground.

You would think that anyone with even half a brain would have been able to understand this.

The club were solely to blame.

Guest TPAFKATS
I was at both gates due to my ticket bar code not working , first one near main road then the one nearest the hut selling tickets. No pay at the gate.

I asked 2 different stewards and both told me the gate nearer the main road was patg. This was at 1445, mibees they had to open up a cash gate. As stated though our website said it was cash, not ticket.

1 minute ago, TPAFKATS said:

I asked 2 different stewards and both told me the gate nearer the main road was patg. This was at 1445, mibees they had to open up a cash gate. As stated though our website said it was cash, not ticket.

Possible first gate changed as I was there at 2pm first time ever and the last. Sitting in an empty stadium feeling cold one hour before kick off is boring to the extreme. 

4 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Couldn't smell you in it at all holler than thou preacher man!

2 hours ago, shull said:

It is up to the Club to anticipate the estimated size of the Crowd. 

Simply, Dunfermline should have made it CASH AT THE GATE as their new TICKET SYSTEM was not tested correctly. 

Also sufficient Turnstiles should have been opened from 2pm. 

For any Championship match, fans should be able to arrive at anytime and expect to be admitted within minutes. 

DUNFERMLINE ARE 100% TO BLAME. 

ALL FANS ARE INNOCENT AND WERE TREATED DISGRACEFULLY. 

List the faults 

55 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

The Smisa Club Board director was in the queue too at 14.35! Perhaps he can share his experiences with DAFC

Had I been affected by the farce I would have been on the phone to them 1st thing Mon morning.In the days of electronic mail etc I still find the phone is the best way of dealing with complaints.

Of course you could just leave it and let someone else complain on your behalf.

For my 2p worth, I arrive at 2-45 to see a queue of about 70 yards long for the cabin and it was also about 4 people wide. After10 min of not moving the word went out that the turnstiles nearest to me was taking cash.  Mad dash toward it and I got to within 15yards from the gate. It was turning so slowly I was starting to think it has broken down. Got in at 3-15 so it took me 20mins to move 15yards at a cash turnstile. There were long queue at the home end but at least they had the option of buying a ticket in advance. I read that some buds got their ticket at the main ticket office and fair do to them for having brains :lol:  If I had stayed in the queue for a ticket, it would have certainly be after 3-15 before I would have got in. As for phoning to complain, you would likely get more joy from complaining to Ryanair than getting a response from a football club  :rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Gie it a rest......................

Get back to complaining about the time it took to get in, although the KO being delayed probably meant not many missed very much. 

Think the delay was only 5 mins but that was better than nothing.

12 minutes ago, renfrew said:

As for phoning to complain, you would likely get more joy from complaining to Ryanair than getting a response from a football club  :rolleyes:

You don't know that mate,DAFC may be very good at customer relations.Give them a phone and find out..........you've got nothing to lose.

01383 724295 

Edited by HSS