Lukaku Chant

East Lothian Saint

English Racists at it again I thought. Despicable. Outrageous and good to see Kick it out and various anti-discriminatory groups calling for it to be banned. There is no place for Racism anywhere never mind football.

Then I checked it out. No N words, no monkey sounds, No mention of black or any reference to creed or colour apart from Belgian and Bellend.

The video footage is 3 guys at the back of the stand, no doubt testing out their own lyrical genius on a few mates. The lyrics do conjure up an amusing picture.

It is deemed racist because supporters make reference to their striker being well-endowed.

Shock, Horror Here we have a hugely talented striker, currently the top scorer in the league, yet he’s reduced to us celebrating the supposed size of his d***. It’s a cheap and insulting stereotype that has no place in this day and age, they say. Now It’s all over the papers and the Media. The FA and Man Utd are investigating.

Like Manchester United I agree it could be deemed offensive but it is not racist. I bet Lakuku is laughing his tits off at this. People look for offence everywhere and it looks like the fun police are picking on Football Again. Okay if your sitting behind these three guys with your 13 year old daughter or maybe even your wife, by all means take offence but otherwise don’t be a bellend. Keep your racist cards for real racists not a bunch of fans idolising their goal scoring genius.

Sung to the tune of “made of stone” by the Stone roses

"Romelu Lukaku,

"He's our Belgium scoring genius,

"He's got a 24 inch penis,

"Scoring all the goals,

"Bellend to his toes."

56 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

It is possible that he was spotted wearing similar shorts to what Linford Christie wore and it's just you that's presuming incorrectly that they're stereotyping? emoji6.png

I came within a second of checking out his photos on Google.

That would have looked great in my browser history.

Nice try you bastard. :lol:

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:

Are you not jumping to conclusions there? Maybe he really does have a huge cock, even though they are obviously exaggerating. Just because there is that stereotype, it doesn't mean it isn't true in this case.

You are welcome to the exact same response I gave to Cockles a second ago.

1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:

emoji33.png
Poor oakster

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

I came within a second of checking out his photos on Google.

Doesn't matter how big your manhood is, I suppose. if you cum within a a second of checking out  Llinford Christie 

"Oaksoft,

"He's our Linford adoring genius,

"He's got a sensitive penis,

"one look at Linford,

"His Bellend goes."

Poor Oakster

The song does seem to rely on the stereotype that black men have large penises.

Does that make it racist?  Probably.  You could argue that is the case for anything  which categorises an individual or a group  in this  way even though, as in this instance, it is done in a jocular and, one could argue, supportive way.