London Dump Uber

shull

Guest TPAFKATS
As I said, sometimes warranted.
Ignoring the "snakes" post really makes your point very weak. 
Never said anything about other posts.
Stand alone posts can look like what you want, like the subject of "likes" which seem to upset you, even when their could be some truth in the point people, even Shull, are trying to make?
Anyhow, it's all rather irrelevant, a daft football forum means next to feck all in reality.
:rolleyes:

I didn't ignore anyone else's posts. I was pointing out shull's hypocrisy. Other posters were irrelevant.

Just now, TPAFKATS said:

I didn't ignore anyone else's posts. I was pointing out shull's hypocrisy. Other posters were irrelevant.

Aye ok. :byebye

We don't have UBER in Arbroath so I don't particularly care although it seems, acknowledging I've only seen/heard limited information, a harsh decision.

It'll be interesting to see how the appeal goes. 

2 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

My reply to Fannybaws was justified and not hypocritical. 

Read the whole story and not what suits you. 

Somebody has continuous digs like that Snake deserves all he gets in return. 

The dude hasn't even crossed my mind in the past wee while. He entered the Topic to have an unwarranted go. 

And you can take your biased blinkers off and fecking beat it. :byebye

2 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

There are plenty of WAGAF type posts on here, I daresay if I wanted to I could find some from shull & faraway without too much trouble. The tiresome reality is that these two search the site looking for spats to escalate & prolong, doesn't particularly bother me but I do try to avoid them as much as possible - I await their formulaic replies with indifference.

15 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, so feck off then and stop trying to be superior, it's not working. :byebye

PS Have you seen the politics thread...................or is it just certain posters you think you're better than? <_<

If I yawn any harder at your 'superior' pish I'll get f**king lock jaw. But yes I will take your advice, and get the "feck" out of here, leaving all you jolly school boys to your knitting throwing contest. Bye now !

9 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

There are plenty of WAGAF type posts on here, I daresay if I wanted to I could find some from shull & faraway without too much trouble. The tiresome reality is that these two search the site looking for spats to escalate & prolong, doesn't particularly bother me but I do try to avoid them as much as possible - I await their formulaic replies with indifference.

You're percentage is rising. :rolleyes:

PS Do me a favour and find one from me without too much trouble........................and if you do you'll probably see it was a random "throwaway", unlike the snake. 

Edited by faraway saint

Blinkers galore and points missed everywhere. [emoji38]
And Stuart is giving them all a fecking doing again. 

By making up stuff about who voted for the budget, you mean? Or not understanding that something issued as a summary in 2017 doesn't mean that the issue wasn't being addressed 2015? That kind of doing?

The smug one says we search the Site. 

This Topic was started by me then Cowardly Sleekit Snake was his usual and caused the disharmony. 

The Clique missed that and all his pish he has been posting in the last month alongside the dude from London. 

This Topic was decent till... 

4 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:

By making up stuff about who voted for the budget, you mean? Or not understanding that something issued as a summary in 2017 doesn't mean that the issue wasn't being addressed 2015? That kind of doing?

It is a massacre dished out by the poster from Wishaw. 

Glorious 

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You're percentage is rising. :rolleyes:

PS Do me a favour and find one from me without too much trouble........................and if you do you'll probably see it was a random "throwaway", unlike the snake. 

You're grammar is honking!

You're post in the Philip K. Dick thread yesterday fits the bill IMO.

Very minor blip for Uber. 

They are an amazing Business and will continue to flourish. 

We are all more or less working off Apps now. 

It is up to individual Companies now just to keep up through upgrading and constantly giving the punters a good service. 

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

You're grammar is honking!

You're post in the Philip K. Dick thread yesterday fits the bill IMO.

You do realise you are fast becoming "Bud the Bait taker"?

Personally? I've left the two village idiots behind as their tedious ramblings put Tom to shame.

Edited by stlucifer

52 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

You do realise you are fast becoming "Bud the Bait taker"?

Personally? I've left the two village idiots behind as their tedious ramblings put Tom to shame.

And yet again you, in your aim to seek attention, mention people you have on ignore. :lol:

PS Bud the Bait Taker..............................that's you told. :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint

58 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

And yet again you, in your aim to seek attention, mention people you have on ignore. :lol:

PS Bud the Bait Taker..............................that's you told. :rolleyes:

Lucy, like what Poz did, loves to jump in and abuse from behind his ignore wall. 

Why can't they ignore correctly and shut their fecking pottymouths ? 

And they usually jump in and abuse on a perfectly decent Topic. 

Just like sleekit Snake did on this one yesterday. 

4 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

FFS , perhaps the most accurate , summation to date . .

What is WAGAF?