Jamie McCart

Feck no game today. The wife's trying to give me odd jobs but i'm tempted to slope off down the pub and watch the bigot brothers game. Probably not a good move. Hopefully JR has made a better move with Jamie McCart. He made 9 first team starts for Inverness last year and came on as sub twice. He has premier league experience and listening to Jack he will slot straight into the squad and probably the first team. A very pro-active move from the club and JR who seems to like McCart and has been monitoring his progress. Hanging about with Brendan Rodgers seems to have given JR some influence there. We'll obviously see tomorrow but with Whyte away on loan it looks like McCart will slot into the Buchanan spot and it will be  Smith taking on Eckersly's role. That would leave no defensive subs so he could leave out Smith or Irvine and go back to a 4-4-2. should be interesting to see how they line up but I think the McCart signing makes me a lot more positive about tomorrow now, JR is leading from the from the front by sorting out the back. In JR we trust. Role on tomorrow, Tickets and trains sorted. Come on Jamie, COYS. Come on Joomla Jack. We're on our way!!!!!!

Edited by East Lothian Saint
Defensive tinkering

3 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Feck no game today. The wife's trying to give me odd jobs but i'm tempted to slope off down the pub and watch the bigot brothers game. Probably not a good move. Hopefully JR has made a better move with Jamie McCart. He made 9 first team starts for Inverness last year and came on as sub twice. He has premier league experience and listening to Jack he will slot straight into the squad and probably the first team. A very pro-active move from the club and JR who seems to like McCart and has been monitoring his progress. Hanging about with Brendan Rodgers seems to have given JR some influence there. We'll obviously see tomorrow but with Whyte away on loan it looks like McCart will slot into the Buchanan spot and it will be  Smith taking on Eckersly's role. That would leave no defensive subs so he could leave out Smith or Irvine and go back to a 4-4-2. should be interesting to see how they line up but I think the McCart signing makes me a lot more positive about tomorrow now, JR is leading from the from the front by sorting out the back. In JR we trust. Role on tomorrow, Tickets and trains sorted. Come on Jamie, COYS. Come on Joomla Jack. We're on our way!!!!!!

Think it will be Stellios who plays left back, not Smith

1 hour ago, fmckinn said:

Think it will be Stellios who plays left back, not Smith

Whilst I agree, I must point out that what I meant was Smith would replace Eckersley in the Team but Smith and Stellios may change position . Ekersley and Stelios were both playing last Week. So whilst I agree with your assessment I never said Smith would play left back. I knew what I meant even if It wasn't clear to those not on my wavelength. Not many are to be fair.

The lads Wiki page says he started his career as a Celtic Academy youth player, but unless i'm very much mistaken the first time I saw him play was for Motherwell in a seven-a-side match against Wishaw Wycombe maybe 9 or 10 years ago when Chris was still a youth coach at Motherwell. I've seen him play a few times since and whilst I don't think he's likely to follow in the footsteps of the likes of Kieran Tierney and Tony Ralston at Celtic I'm sure he'll have a decent career in the game. 

It'll be interesting to see him line up with Jack Baird, to compare the two and to watch how they cope with Stephen Dobbie. 

1 hour ago, Bellside Bud said:

The lads Wiki page says he started his career as a Celtic Academy youth player, but unless i'm very much mistaken the first time I saw him play was for Motherwell in a seven-a-side match against Wishaw Wycombe maybe 9 or 10 years ago when Chris was still a youth coach at Motherwell. I've seen him play a few times since and whilst I don't think he's likely to follow in the footsteps of the likes of Kieran Tierney and Tony Ralston at Celtic I'm sure he'll have a decent career in the game. 

It'll be interesting to see him line up with Jack Baird, to compare the two and to watch how they cope with Stephen Dobbie. 

& There you have it folks . For anyone who had any lingering doubts about who this poster is. 

I cant understand why someone who professes not to support saints should want so badly to come on to a St.Mirren fans forum and contribute nothing but shit stirring , negativity and downright crap !

19 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

& There you have it folks . For anyone who had any lingering doubts about who this poster is. 

I cant understand why someone who professes not to support saints should want so badly to come on to a St.Mirren fans forum and contribute nothing but shit stirring , negativity and downright crap !

In fairness I think most didn't need the slip of the tongue pen to come to the conclusion. But it is surprising that someone who has no affiliation to Saints finds the thought so alluring to post on a related website forum that he ditches his self proclaimed bravery of an open identity to contribute.

Just now, stlucifer said:

In fairness I think most didn't need the slip of the tongue pen to come to the conclusion. But it is surprising that someone who has no affiliation to Saints finds the thought so alluring to post on a related website forum that he ditches his self proclaimed bravery of an open identity to contribute.

Added to that , he stormed off prviously in such a hissy fit , why would he come back ?? and under a different name ....wtf ?:huh:

He is such a sad lonely attention seeking Troll.