Who is next to go ?

shull

3 hours ago, billyg said:

If Dundee U lose at Dunfermline and we win , a wee gap will be forming with United off the pace. So McKinnon's coat would be on a shoogly.

I hope McKinnon coat is secure at 5 this evening after a credible draw at EEP with us having a good win and at the top of the pile.

4 hours ago, billyg said:

If Dundee U lose at Dunfermline and we win , a wee gap will be forming with United off the pace. So McKinnon's coat would be on a shoogly.

Wouldn't surprise me as it, certainly my perception, seems to be getting worse for making very early, and costly, decisions to get rid of managers. 

Archibald at Partick could be next.

Yes and to think at start of season Archibald was being touted as best thing since sliced bread in the media.

Actually thought Partick would have done well this season ( though basing that on the 5-0 drubbing they gave us).

48 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Is the chairman Michael Johnson not stepping down at end of season or has he stepped down already?? Maybe he would go back for " unfinished business".

He might do.

Doesn't seem to be favoured by any of the Killie fans on P&B.

Guest TPAFKATS

Think killie will go for a manager who is currently seeking employment to save them paying a fee to another club? That would rule out a move for johnston at the dung.