McGills Buses Win It For Today

shull

Dropped my Car off at Arnold Clark Linwood earlier today for a repair.

Taxi home to Cardonald ?  At £12 not a fecking chance.

Got a McGills Bus all the way and dropped off adjacent to my House in Cardonald.

ONLY £2.30 - Fecking superb value for money :clapping

Will hop on another later back to Linwood.

So very fecking happy. :D

18 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Crooks and gangsters. I've got my bus pass and haven't given them a government cent yet. Shanks' pony if not the car until it's an absolute necessity.

Have heard the gangster romour a few times which i think came from the daily ranger. I know a couple of guys in Greenock who told me them being gangsters is a lot of nonsense.  

5 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Have heard the gangster romour a few times which i think came from the daily ranger. I know a couple of guys in Greenock who told me them being gangsters is a lot of nonsense.  

They were heavily involved in the"loss" of millions of pounds of parts from HP., Allegedly :whistle

Edited by linwood buddie

1 minute ago, linwood buddie said:

They were heavily involved in the"loss" of millions of pounds of parts from Compaq , Allegedly :whistle

How did they manage that. Saying that where did their money come from. Quite admire anyone who can con a world cooperate company who move on once all the perks of substances run out. 

3 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I live and work down this end IoBS and it certainly isn't nonsense......horrible bastards.

Guest TPAFKATS
Crooks and gangsters. I've got my bus pass and haven't given them a government cent yet. Shanks' pony if not the car until it's an absolute necessity.

Yeah, I just get a taxi instead [emoji32]

13 hours ago, shull said:

Dropped my Car off at Arnold Clark Linwood earlier today for a repair.

Taxi home to Cardonald ?  At £12 not a fecking chance.

Got a McGills Bus all the way and dropped off adjacent to my House in Cardonald.

ONLY £2.30 - Fecking superb value for money :clapping

Will hop on another later back to Linwood.

So very fecking happy. :D

How can it be £2:30 for all that distance when it's £1:70 from my house to down the Town?

Ah......I think I know how.The Driver gave you a Pensioners ticket.:spud5

6 hours ago, HSS said:

How can it be £2:30 for all that distance when it's £1:70 from my house to down the Town?

Could be. 

Maybe try renegotiate the cost of my Saints Season Ticket now. :)

Guest TPAFKATS

Lots of competition on the route?

18 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

I think their drivers just make up the fares. Glasgow Road (outside what used to be the Champion Chinese) to Broomlands St (outside the Hippy Chippy) is £2.15 for a distance of 1.3 miles.

I can assure they don't.

Whatever their machine says is the price they charge you just that.

Different services have different prices as it goes by the route taken and bus stops amongst other things.

I am married to a McGills driver and they certainly aren't the worst to work for.