McGills Buses Win It For Today

shull

15 hours ago, Longtimecoming said:

I can assure they don't.

Whatever their machine says is the price they charge you just that.

Different services have different prices as it goes by the route taken and bus stops amongst other things.

I am married to a McGills driver and they certainly aren't the worst to work for.

I seen a drivers job advertised on one of their buses and was surprised it was a very good hourly wage. Thought to myself they look after their drivers they also have wifi on buses thats a great thing. 

38 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I seen a drivers job advertised on one of their buses and was surprised it was a very good hourly wage. Thought to myself they look after their drivers they also have wifi on buses thats a great thing. 

I tried the WI FI. 

Managed to get on Facebook. 

Wouldn't let me on Black and White Army though. 

Dinnae aw fecking rush. 

I can assure they don't.
Whatever their machine says is the price they charge you just that.
Different services have different prices as it goes by the route taken and bus stops amongst other things.
I am married to a McGills driver and they certainly aren't the worst to work for.

Is it the guy with the beard and heavily tattooed arms? [emoji87]

Must admit that recent encounters on the road with McGill’s buses in the Bridge of weir and Houston environs have demonstrated that there are some persistently aggressive and quite ignorant drivers work for the company. Not of course all drivers by any means, but recent demonstrations of road rage and utterly wrong and over zealous actions resulting from obvious frustration by a couple of drivers in and around this area should lead to reports being submitted. If I was the offended party I’d certainly be reporting them.  Who knows, maybe the recipient of the middle finger,  oooerr, or the driver that had to undertake an emergency  stop to allow a speeding bus through Main Street did complain. 

Anyway I'm sure the  bus drivers concerned are content enough with their lot. 

Glad that’s aff my chest

8 hours ago, Russian Saint said:

Some of these drivers believe schedule is more important than the safety of their passengers. The bus driver has a duty of care which at times when you see the standard of driving, they must forget they have passengers.

That and the fact they can get sacked for consistently not meeting schedule.

Their machines tell the company exactly where they are at any given time.

I know it is something my wife hates as she takes passenger care seriously.