The Apprentice 2019

shull

On 30/09/2017 at 10:14 AM, faraway saint said:

What do you watch? 

Is that relevant? :blink:

This show plays to the lowest common denominator in society.

It is trash TV. It's right down there with the Dragons Den "stars" sitting with ludicrous and cringeworthy piles of fake cash on their tables whilst getting the chance to humiliate desperate people in front of the chip eating masses.

He is entitled to hold that opinion whatever else he may personally watch.

Edited by oaksoft

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

It is trash TV. It's right down there with the Dragons Den "stars" sitting with ludicrous and cringeworthy piles of fake cash on their tables whilst getting the chance to humiliate desperate people in front of the chip eating masses.

Yes, it's easy to criticise people who choose to watch a TV programme yet don't post their choice. As for your opinion,  how the feck do you know as  seemingly  you don't have a TV ya sad and lonely excuse of a human being. :lol:

PS Watching The Apprentice is like reading your posts, entertaining in a "you're a twat" type way. 

Edited by faraway saint

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Yes, it's easy to criticise people who choose to watch a TV programme

It's not only easy, it's also tremendous fun.

If you don't want to be laughed at, stop watching trash TV and then coming on here and talking about how great it is. :lol:

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

It's not only easy, it's also tremendous fun.

If you don't want to be laughed at, stop watching trash TV and then coming on here and talking about how great it is. :lol:

What do you watch?  :rolleyes:

Oh, sorry, you don't have a TV. :1eye

PS How the feck do you know it's trash TV? :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

Just now, faraway saint said:

What do you watch?  :rolleyes:

Oh, sorry, you don't have a TV. :1eye

I certainly do have a TV.

I occasionally watch DVDs and even more occasionally iPlayer because I usually don't have time to watch anything. To be honest I really don't have time to be on here either.

How do people like you manage to fit in so much TV during a day? Do you get your pie and chips delivered to your door?

I know it is hard to believe but I am capable of clicking on a website link to educate myself about how bad TV shows like the Apprentice actually are.

Youtube is also pretty good for this sort of thing.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

I occasionally watch DVDs and even more occasionally iPlayer because I usually don't have time to watch anything. To be honest I really don't have time to be on here either.

How do people like you manage to fit in so much TV during a day? Do you get your pie and chips delivered to your door?

I know it is hard to believe but I am capable of clicking on a website link to educate myself about how bad TV shows like the Apprentice actually are.

What are you talking about, TV during the day? :1eye

So, let me get this straight, you have actually "clicking on a website link to educate myself about how bad TV shows like the Apprentice actually are" :lol:

Aye, that'll be right, clicking so TV review website is education. 

PS As I said, watching The Apprentice is like reading your posts, a poor deluded soulless nobody. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You really think that's all they spend? Suggest you do more research. 

No I was commenting on your statement about trhe prize for the winner.   Given that Time Team was costing £200K an episode when it was dumped I would guess that The Apprentice costs the BBC about £500K per episode.  How much it actually costs United Artists (who make the show) per episode is anybody's guess.

Why are most of the Contestants so keen to be the Project Manager of whatever Task ?

Over the years they are more likely to be punted if their Team loses that particular week.

Suicidal

On 05/10/2017 at 12:50 PM, oaksoft said:

I think the BBC should bring back the Black and White Minstrel Show

On 05/10/2017 at 5:03 PM, oaksoft said:

Since you like youtube