Clamping Down On Hooligans At Greenhill Road

shull

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

But that is not what they are saying.  'constant torrents of abuse' is quite different from 'shouting at a football match'.

I am supposing the Club are now issuing more specific instructions to stewards as up until now stewards generally ignore comments made by fans. For me this is only a good thing and I do not get why some supporters are up in arms about it. A female friend of mine is now taking her 12 year son to games. So glad she did not have to sit next to the people that were in W4 early on in the season as she would have stopped attending.

Agreed.

Some people are using this "oh help, we're not allowed to swear" angle when it's clearly not the issue.

Guest TPAFKATS

A good few years ago (in the old stadium family stand) we were playing Celtic. Artur Boruc in particular came under constant fire from one loud mouth idiot for the entire first half. At half time I made my point to Paisley’s finest from K Division on this individual’s behaviour. The response I received was “We’re not here for issues like that, that is the responsibility of the stewards in the first instance”
I was totally taken aback by that. When I then approached the head steward whom was in earshot of my conversation with the police. His response was “Boruc will be to the other end of the ground and probably won’t hear it”

It makes you wonder.

It makes me wonder if you are Lee Wallace [emoji6]

They really need to clamp down on 2 year olds (guess that was his age) or at least their parents.

If the family stand being closed means my chair and jacket getting repeatedly kicked by a child that has no interest in being at the football and who's parent (maybe grandparent) has no interest in teaching them how to sit still then please keep it open in future.

I really don't expect to go to a football match and get footprints all over my jacket.

3 minutes ago, Hambud said:

They really need to clamp down on 2 year olds (guess that was his age) or at least their parents.

If the family stand being closed means my chair and jacket getting repeatedly kicked by a child that has no interest in being at the football and who's parent (maybe grandparent) has no interest in teaching them how to sit still then please keep it open in future.

I really don't expect to go to a football match and get footprints all over my jacket.

It's systematic of society.

Less and less people give a fcuk about anybody else.

34 minutes ago, Hambud said:

The guy sitting next to us moved seats at half time as David Currie,BBC Sports Reporter,son kept kicking the back of his seat.I heard him ask the boy to stop but it obviously fell on deaf ears.

The guy sitting next to us moved seats at half time as David Currie,BBC Sports Reporter,son kept kicking the back of his seat.I heard him ask the boy to stop but it obviously fell on deaf ears.

The worst thing for me was that the perpetrator was sitting in my usual seat!!

The down right cheek of it. [emoji23]

I turned round and said "mate can you stop kicking my seat" and realised I was speaking to an infant who was bored and knew no better [emoji55]????

59 minutes ago, Hambud said:

Just start acting aggressively, shouting and swearing, teach him how to really behave at the football....

11 hours ago, Hambud said:

The worst thing for me was that the perpetrator was sitting in my usual seat!!

The down right cheek of it. emoji23.png

I turned round and said "mate can you stop kicking my seat" and realised I was speaking to an infant who was bored and knew no better

A similar experience to posting on here then?

18 hours ago, Hambud said:

Personally i would have spoken to the guardian in a nice manner, problem fixed.