Dumbarton v St Mirren 14th Oct

faraway saint

Dumbarton will be very difficult to break down. Aitken seems to have sussed out how we like to approach a match and sets up his team to effectively nullify us.

I'm pretty disgusted at their pricing policy for this game, so, despite it only being 5 minutes down the road for, me, I'm inclined to give it a miss on point of principle.

1 minute ago, Bud the Baker said:

One win in eight games against Dumbarton since we were relegated.

Three points out of twelve in each of the past two seasons.

If we're gonna finish in the top four we need to do better.

Let's start by turning them over a week on Saturday.

That's a terrible record. Definite bogey team .

3-1 Saints .

1 hour ago, Saga city said:

Any idea if there are still tickets available?   I tried the ticket office but they appear to be closed.

Many thanks

Not on sale yet. 

Probably this week, firstly to Season Ticket Holders 

19 hours ago, munoz said:

That's a terrible record. Definite bogey team .

3-1 Saints .

I think the current team will put them to the sword and get rid of this idea this season - Let's hope so. Man they have Hutton playing for them - That's like 11 playing against 9  ...

Dumbarton 0 v 4 Saints        and           Dumbarton will get at least 1 sent off...

Stelios must be due a goal and one from a centre back.. Reilly and Morgan back to scoring ways too - we pray!!

Again Sons are showing that they will probably stay up, despite the second smallest budget. Aitken is a master at keeping it tight however, get two goals up on them and they fold, as they seem to only have a Plan A..... 0-4 Pars this season 0-5 Bairns last season....................

I think we just treat this as a home game and attack from first minute, Jack will know what to do, we do need some height back though

Dumbartons average gate is approx 900 . They managed just over 1100 v Dung & Morton who you would assume brought decent crowds so if their home support is 7-800 then that would leave 1100 -1200 absolute max for Saints fans allowing for segregation. 

Given events of last season when a several Saints fan were left outside , i would suggest there might be a rush for tickets.... mind you if the Bastards had charged us the same price as Morton & Dunf there might have been a wee bit more of a rush 

03 October 2017

Dumbarton tickets on sale tomorrow

SMFC Webteam

Away Day Information

Tickets for St Mirren’s trip to Dumbarton will go on sale tomorrow morning at 10am both online and at the Ticket Office.

A week on Saturday, St Mirren head across the Erskine Bridge to face Dumbarton in the Ladbrokes Championship. 

Due to the small allocation received tickets will only be on sale to season ticket holders (maximum 1 per season ticket) from Wednesday until Friday. Tickets will then go on general sale on Saturday. 

The match and tickets info is as follows:

Dumbarton vs St Mirren
Ladbrokes Championship
Venue: Your Radio 103FM Stadium, Dumbarton
Date: Saturday 14th October 2017
Kick-off: 3:00pm

Ticket Prices

Adult - £22
Concessions (over 65/full-time students/Under 16s) - £14
Parent and Child - £30

* Students must show valid ID as proof of status.

Anyone requiring wheelchair access must contact the St Mirren Ticket Office.

This coming Saturday (7th October) you will be able to buy tickets for the Dumbarton game up to 1:30pm and then post match. The Ticket Office will also open from 5:00pm to 7:00pm on Thursday 5th October to sell tickets.

The St Mirren Ticket Office opening hours for the remainder of this week are as follows:

Wed, Oct 4th - 10:00am - 2:00pm
Thu, Oct 5th – 10:00am - 2:00pm and 5:00pm - 7:00pm 
Fri, Oct 6th – 10:00am - 2:00pm
Sat, Oct 7th – 10:00am - 3:00pm (kick-off) and post match

St Mirren Ticket Office Tel: (0141) 840-6130.

St Mirren Ticket Office E-Mail: [email protected].

45 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Dumbartons average gate is approx 900 . They managed just over 1100 v Dung & Morton who you would assume brought decent crowds so if their home support is 7-800 then that would leave 1100 -1200 absolute max for Saints fans allowing for segregation. 

Given events of last season when a several Saints fan were left outside , i would suggest there might be a rush for tickets.... mind you if the Bastards had charged us the same price as Morton & Dunf there might have been a wee bit more of a rush 

Anybody without a ticket could just watch from the castle for £5. Think around 75% of the pitch and both goals can be seen, but since it shut at 4pm fans would only see the 1st half  :rolleyes:

30 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Anybody without a ticket could just watch from the castle for £5. Think around 75% of the pitch and both goals can be seen, but since it shut at 4pm fans would only see the 1st half  :rolleyes:

Its free if you are a member of Historic Scotland... and it will shut at 5 pm