Dumbarton v St Mirren 14th Oct

faraway saint

6 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Apologises he put the Aitken interview. he still won't be happy you got there first emoji45.png

If you didn't have me on ignore you would understand my thoughts, sentiments and wisdom. 

Damn, he willnae see this. 

:lol:

3 minutes ago, scrappy coco said:

No sure whats funny about that, I bet you 10 x the 275 sons fans leave that town every week to support they pair of 

cnuts from Glasgow..... f**kin shame really..

Correct. 

Every Village, Town and City in Scotland are overun with the Sectarian Scumbags. 

They are in the majority everywhere. 

Funny to see Steve Aitkin taking pish.

Got to be the most biased set of highlights i've seen in a while.

Think big Stewart has a part to play and I think he will come good, but for me his role should be replacing Sutton and not the other way round. Thought most of ther team played well yesterday but an off day for Liam and Lewis, it is tough to play 2games on international duty with the 3nd in Latvia and expect them not to be leggy. For McShane was the best player on the park absolutely strolled it, he semms to be either the best player or the worst when things arent going his way.

1 hour ago, Hoof Hearted said:

When you've got your hand out in your taxi, you don't care which type of scumbag's sweaty paw pays your money.

Correct Joe. 

Have to relate with all types of human. 

Thankfully the majority are polite and decent. 

To the 7 fare dodging runners, 1 dude in possession of a hammer, 3 trying to pay with fake 20's, 1 pishing seat, they were all hazards in my job in the past 18 months. 

Just get on with making a living and hope Karma deals with the bad yins. 

I haven't a clue who most support although if there is an O apostrophe start of name, then I can make a very educated guess. 

Edited by shull

17 minutes ago, shull said:

Correct Joe. 

Have to relate with all types of human. 

Thankfully the majority are polite and decent. 

To the 7 fare dodging runners, 1 dude in possession of a hammer, 3 trying to pay with fake 20's, 1 pishing seat, they were all hazards in my job in the past 18 months. 

Just get on with making a living and hope Karma deals with the bad yins. 

I haven't a clue who most support although if there is an O apostrophe start of name, then I can make a very educated guess. 

Jeeez , 7 runners in 18 months ! When I taxied I had 2 runners in 5 years. 

Maybe you need to stop conversing with the customers. 

15 hours ago, John Gotti said:

Or alternatively he is the manager of a team that just lost 2-0 at home and he is telling the home support what they want to hear?

It might only be a game bud but to him it's what pays his mortgage, best not take any of it at face value.

The good news is we are top of the league and they're no :P

Some posts are so true you should be able to like them twice!

In Portpatrick with the family for October school week so missed yesterday and missing next week at Falkirk which is a great thing as I went to Morton and Dunfermline and we got well and truely pumped. I am a curse so was delighted to read we had won. Think it's best I give away league games a miss.

What a brilliant result against our bogey team at a bogey venue. Reilly is a top player for us with a fantastic scoring record. What a talented player.

I really like big Sutton and was delighted for him to score. What a terrific header! We really need him in about the team and will prove between now and May what an asset he is. If JR has any sense he won't be going anywhere in January.

I am massive fan of Kyle and was really pleased to hear he came on for last fee minutes. What a special talent.

Next game for me is at home to Morton and would be brilliant to see us still top of the league going into that one and getting revenge for our last encounter against them which was massively disappointing. If we can't see a crowd of over 6,000 for Morton game then our PR department should hang their head in shame.

This is definitely shaping up to be a special season and we should lap it up. We might not finish top but looks like we are trying our best to get there.

3 hours ago, Mr Zo said:

Next game for me is at home to Morton and would be brilliant to see us still top of the league going into that one and getting revenge for our last encounter against them which was massively disappointing. If we can't see a crowd of over 6,000 for Morton game then our fans should hang their head in shame.

Sorted. :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, Mr Zo said:

In Portpatrick with the family for October school week so missed yesterday and missing next week at Falkirk which is a great thing as I went to Morton and Dunfermline and we got well and truely pumped. I am a curse so was delighted to read we had won. Think it's best I give away league games a miss.

Same. My two league games were at EEP and Cappielow as well. Fair to say I think a few of us reckon we're jinxing it away from home just now. :lol:

12 hours ago, Mr Zo said:

What a brilliant result against our bogey team at a bogey venue. Reilly is a top player for us with a fantastic scoring record. What a talented player.

I really like big Sutton and was delighted for him to score. What a terrific header! We really need him in about the team and will prove between now and May what an asset he is. If JR has any sense he won't be going anywhere in January.

I am massive fan of Kyle and was really pleased to hear he came on for last fee minutes. What a special talent.

Next game for me is at home to Morton and would be brilliant to see us still top of the league going into that one and getting revenge for our last encounter against them which was massively disappointing. If we can't see a crowd of over 6,000 for Morton game then our PR department should hang their head in shame.

This is definitely shaping up to be a special season and we should lap it up. We might not finish top but looks like we are trying our best to get there.

I`ll give you a wave tomorrow morning as i pass by on the Ferry to Belfast. Hurricane Ophelia permitting of course !!

Same. My two league games were at EEP and Cappielow as well. Fair to say I think a few of us reckon we're jinxing it away from home just now. [emoji38]

Same two games for me. Certainly scared me off attending a couple of others away, however, the lure of the looming derby may prove too much for me. It's home so the jinx won't apply, correct ?

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Same. My two league games were at EEP and Cappielow as well. Fair to say I think a few of us reckon we're jinxing it away from home just now. :lol:

Me as well, and if I count the 3 away games from last season, I haven't see us win away in my last 5 games although the Hibs game did feel like a win :lol: