Latvia Under 21's v Scotland. Under 21's

shull

I've just dropped 4 guys off at Central who are going to the U21 game tonight then flying to Slovenia from Newcastle tomorrow.They were slightly hungover from last night and asked if it was ok to have a curer in the car.1 produced a 1/2 bottle of whisky and they tanned it.....1 drink each.:lol:

The £40 they gave me for a £15 hire helped me forgive them.

2 hours ago, HSS said:

I've just dropped 4 guys off at Central who are going to the U21 game tonight then flying to Slovenia from Newcastle tomorrow.They were slightly hungover from last night and asked if it was ok to have a curer in the car.1 produced a 1/2 bottle of whisky and they tanned it.....1 drink each.:lol:

Dick Turpin had nowt on you! 

I've just dropped 4 guys off at Central who are going to the U21 game tonight then flying to Slovenia from Newcastle tomorrow.They were slightly hungover from last night and asked if it was ok to have a curer in the car.1 produced a 1/2 bottle of whisky and they tanned it.....1 drink each.[emoji38]

You do know you have made an other cabbie very jealous [emoji106]

36 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Aye, but what did you tell them it was? :)

I told them the correct fare and the guy in the front said "right boys,a tenner each".

I know you may find it hard to believe but there are still some generous people out there. :rolleyes:

The England team are all huge and athletic looking, Scotland look like wee boys

Yup. Anyone asking the question why stevie mallan isn't getting a looking in at Barnsley only needs to watch this.

Now before anyone says it's the England u21's not Barnsley, i know, but it is indicative of how far behind we are up in Scotland when it comes to physique etc.