Ross Tokely

I was at the Wick Academy V Brora Rangers game on Saturday and I took the liberty of purposely positioning myself directly behind Ross Tokely's dug out in order to maximise....ahem....."banter" potential.

I must add that my one way discourse with Mr. Tokely never bordered on abusive. However, it was satisfying relentless in nature and drew many titters from The Scorries faithful in the main stand (who I had made sure were aware of Tokely's "past crimes"). I was also sufficient distance from the Brora casuals to avoid getting my melt battered in.

I have to say that he really is an utter cock of a man. Squealing like a baby about every decision that didn't go Brora's way, or throwing things around when one of his team cocked something up. He was like a spoilt child having a tantrum. This of course played perfectly into my hands and furnished me with a never ending supply of dokey to fire his way.

Unfortunately his team edged out the Scorries by the odd goal in a 2-3 thriller.

Anyway Buds. Consider him telt.

43 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I was at the Wick Academy V Brora Rangers game on Saturday and I took the liberty of purposely positioning myself directly behind Ross Tokely's dug out in order to maximise....ahem....."banter" potential.

I must add that my one way discourse with Mr. Tokely never bordered on abusive. However, it was satisfying relentless in nature and drew many titters from The Scorries faithful in the main stand (who I had made sure were aware of Tokely's "past crimes"). I was also sufficient distance from the Brora casuals to avoid getting my melt battered in.

I have to say that he really is an utter cock of a man. Squealing like a baby about every decision that didn't go Brora's way, or throwing things around when one of his team cocked something up. He was like a spoilt child having a tantrum. This of course played perfectly into my hands and furnished me with a never ending supply of dokey to fire his way.

Unfortunately his team edged out the Scorries by the odd goal in a 2-3 thriller.

Anyway Buds. Consider him telt.

Criiiiiinge.

6 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Each to their own Oaky. Some folk like to have a laugh and aren't mortified by just about everything in life.

Each to their own indeed.

Interesting that you think that I don't like a laugh because I am cringing over your "banter".

Edited by oaksoft

9 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Each to their own indeed.

Interesting that you think that I don't like a laugh because I am cringing over your "banter".

No it's not just that. You just have a habit trampling on other people's perceptions of fun and acceptability.

I'll take your word for it that in real life you are a really fun guy, but you certainly don't come across that way going by a helluva lot of your contributions on here.

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

No it's not just that. You just have a habit trampling on other people's perceptions of fun and acceptability.

I'll take your word for it that in real life you are a really fun guy, but you certainly don't come across that way going by a helluva lot of your contributions on here.

Can't imagine anyone has ever described him as a "fun guy"... :D

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I think the problem lies in our respective definition of the word "fun".

You are also correct about our differing perceptions of what constitutes acceptable behaviour.

Spending an entire match yelling "banter" at a football manager seems a bit low brow to me but you wire right in.

Edited by oaksoft

18 minutes ago, Soctty said:

Can't imagine anyone has ever described him as a "fun guy"... :D

In fairness I seriously doubt that the people who would describe me as fun would be overlapping with your social circle to any meaningful extent. :lol:

Edited by oaksoft

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

I think the problem lies in our respective definition of the word "fun".

You are also correct about our differing perceptions of what constitutes acceptable behaviour.

Spending an entire match yelling "banter" at a football manager seems a bit low brow to me but you wire right in.

In fairness, you weren’t there and I didn’t detail the content of my banter other than to specifically state that it never bordered on abusive, so I going to suggest you’re not best placed to comment. 

No animals were harmed in the course of my banter.

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

7 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

In fairness, you weren’t there and I didn’t detail the content of my banter other than to specifically state that it never bordered on abusive, so I going to suggest you’re not best placed to comment. 

No animals were harmed in the course of my banter.

thats never stopped him before .