Ross Tokely

3 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

In fairness, you weren’t there and I didn’t detail the content of my banter other than to specifically state that it never bordered on abusive, so I going to suggest you’re not best placed to comment.

Actually what you said was "However, it was satisfying relentless in nature "

I can only take you at your word.

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Actually what you said was "However, it was satisfying relentless in nature "

I can only take you at your word.

I’m struggling to work out what those words are meaning to you.

Maybe you’re just reading my words and then imagining a scenario that is the product of your own joyless mind. 

Just a thought. 

Anyway, you’ve made your point. Let’s just agree that you weren’t there and leave the thread to anyone who doesn’t share your opinion, while you move on and find someone else to pick fault with. 

3 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Maybe you’re just reading my words and then imagining a scenario that is the product of your own joyless mind. 

Just a thought. 

If this is an example of the sort of withering wit you subjected Tokely to, I am surprised you didn't bore the poor bastard to death.

Edited by oaksoft

I love a forum rammy! :hammer

Moving back on topic, was there any bad blood between Tokely & Kerr prior to the "tackle"? It was the first league meeting between the clubs but they'd put us out both the CC & the LC up north earlier that month and the tackle came out of the blue - just inside our half with the score still 0-0 after about 20 mins - the tackle & his reaction afterwards screaming at Kerr to get up seemed way out line with what had happened up till then.

Strangely (or maybe not) I always felt Tokely was on his best behaviour whenever he played us after that (in Paisley anyway) I remember Jim Hamilton roughing him up a bit in one game and he didn't react. Having said that I know Partick fans detested him as well for a bad challenge on one of their players and in real life his antics got him in the tabloids on a couple of occasions.

4 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

I love a forum rammy! :hammer

Moving back on topic, was there any bad blood between Tokely & Kerr prior to the "tackle"? It was the first league meeting between the clubs but they'd put us out both the CC & the LC up north earlier that month and the tackle came out of the blue - just inside our half with the score still 0-0 after about 20 mins - the tackle & his reaction afterwards screaming at Kerr to get up seemed way out line with what had happened up till then.

Strangely (or maybe not) I always felt Tokely was on his best behaviour whenever he played us after that (in Paisley anyway) I remember Jim Hamilton roughing him up a bit in one game and he didn't react. Having said that I know Partick fans detested him as well for a bad challenge on one of their players and in real life his antics got him in the tabloids on a couple of occasions.

Not sure about previous. I would doubt it though. He’s an easy guy to “hate” though and always has been. Saturday’s evidence would suggest he hasn’t mellowed with age. If anything he’s got worse. :lol:

Tokely always seemed to love playing up to the panto Villain whenever playing against saints after the Chris Kerr incident.

He was and still is an utter cock of a man who at no time ever took the time to show  any remorse or some kind of an apology for basically putting  an end to a very promising young players career. 

Most decent professional players would have shown some humility towards a young player who was on the end of such a despicable act of thuggery. 

Tokely was an arrogant tosser. f**k him.

We're covering old ground here , but here's a revamp. We played the midweek cup-tie at Inverness a few days before the ill-fated tackle on Kerr at LS. The ref for the cup game was one Kevin Bisset , the same Kevin Bisset who has a stand/enclosure named after him at Inverness now. Entering by the turnstile that midweek the old guy collecting the dosh said to a regular contributor on here , "you're wasting your time coming all this way son , the chairman's son-in-law is the ref !!!!!

With about a hour gone , big Bash was clean through on goal and was chopped by Tokely , it was the clearest red you've ever seen , a red that would have seen him miss the game on the Saturday , but Bisset decide a yellow would do, therefore freeing up Tokely to play on the Saturday, and virtually end Kerr's career !

13 minutes ago, billyg said:

We're covering old ground here , but here's a revamp. We played the midweek cup-tie at Inverness a few days before the ill-fated tackle on Kerr at LS. The ref for the cup game was one Kevin Bisset , the same Kevin Bisset who has a stand/enclosure named after him at Inverness now. Entering by the turnstile that midweek the old guy collecting the dosh said to a regular contributor on here , "you're wasting your time coming all this way son , the chairman's son-in-law is the ref !!!!!

With about a hour gone , big Bash was clean through on goal and was chopped by Tokely , it was the clearest red you've ever seen , a red that would have seen him miss the game on the Saturday , but Bisset decide a yellow would do, therefore freeing up Tokely to play on the Saturday, and virtually end Kerr's career !

Correct Billy.... the amount of games Bisset refereed for Caley was ridiculous, the locals up here seemed to love him for some reason :whistle

Just like Craig Thomson always swings games for us.....

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 12:46 PM, thomsons dropped it said:

Correct Billy.... the amount of games Bisset refereed for Caley was ridiculous, the locals up here seemed to love him for some reason :whistle

Just like Craig Thomson always swings games for us.....

Named their Family Enclosure after him..........................:huh:

Edited by Bud the Baker

I’m struggling to work out what those words are meaning to you.
Just a thought. 
Anyway, you’ve made your point. Let’s just agree that you weren’t there and leave the thread to anyone who doesn’t share your opinion, while you move on and find someone else to pick fault with. 

Nobody ever shares his opinion

9 hours ago, billyg said:

I'll never forget that night for that very reason, I remember nothing else of the game other than we lost 2-0 but I'm sure Lavety getting last manned by Tokely was at 0-0 or 1-0 early doors in 2nd half. We played Inverness twice in the space of 7 days in midweek cup ties and lost both with the assistance of very dodgy local referees.

Made it all the more bitter that Tokely was allowed to take the park 4 days later where if the referee had done his job correctly on the Wednesday, he'd have been in the stand.

On 10/9/2017 at 9:02 PM, oaksoft said:

I'll try my best to dumb it down for you guys.

Well you manage to do that to your posts on here with such skill that we have you marked you down as a  total buffoon of a man.

Well done...  :whistle

Edited by Soctty