Falkirk v St Mirren Championship 21/10/17

shull

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Please point out my insult . 

And of course would you like to expand on your implied scurrilous comments ?

Don't hold your breath.

Gets all angry about posts pointed at him, and an other, and likes to hurl posts that imply pretty nasty stuff. 

Not the first time he's implied involvement with children on here. 

1 minute ago, jkd said:

This won't be a easy fixture for us believe they will put up a bigger fight than they did in the last game would be happy with a draw in this 1 a win would be fantastic but we do struggle going away too falkirk so going to say a 2-2 draw 

They have had an immediate "bounce" from the new manager so I agree, tougher game than their league position suggests.

Saying that I still feel we have enough to win but it'll be close. 

23 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

They have had an immediate "bounce" from the new manager so I agree, tougher game than their league position suggests.

By all accounts, and by that I mean from both Falkirk and ICT fans, Falkirk were absolutely dire and could have been horsed about 4-0.

Unfortunately for ICT, their strikers couldn't hit a cow on the arse with a banjo on Saturday. I'd like to think our strikers would be less profligate.

Hopefully their "bounce" will continue on Saturday, and that we don't make things difficult for ourselves by sinking to their level.

4 minutes ago, FTOF said:

By all accounts, and by that I mean from both Falkirk and ICT fans, Falkirk were absolutely dire and could have been horsed about 4-0.

Unfortunately for ICT, their strikers couldn't hit a cow on the arse with a banjo on Saturday. I'd like to think our strikers would be less profligate.

Hopefully their "bounce" will continue on Saturday, and that we don't make things difficult for ourselves by sinking to their level.

We all know sometimes it just needs a wee bit of luck to improve the confidence.

If they won against the run of play then I'm sure the manager will use that to motivate the players.

I hope they do play as shit as you've suggested, another 3 points there would be a magnificent return from 10 games. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

We all know sometimes it just needs a wee bit of luck to improve the confidence.

If they won against the run of play then I'm sure the manager will use that to motivate the players.

I hope they do play as shit as you've suggested, another 3 points there would be a magnificent return from 10 games. 

Just as well they didn't win, so won't be able to use it as motivation against us.:D

Now the chuckle brothers have departed the thread, for now, I'm going for a 1-3 result with us roaring back after going a goal down.

As I mentioned above, before FTOF started taking the piss, if we get a win here this would be a superb 8 from 10 winning streak, way beyond what most could have hoped for.

Dunfermline play Livingstone this week so a great chance to create a gap from one, or both, of them. 

Edited by faraway saint

If we play to our full capabilities we will win.

However, if we fanny about at the back and/or don't take our chances, then matters could take a turn for the worst.

It would great if it was the former that came to pass, but no matter the circumstances, I always expect Falkirk to give us a hard game.

21 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Colleague here is a ( the) Caley fan ( yes its him)  Said Caley should have thrashed them but for shocking finishing, looking at the stats seems to back him up

But does not take away from the fact that the tosser thought Caley would coast back up.................. so this season I am lovin it so far:D 

23 hours ago, jkd said:

This won't be a easy fixture for us believe they will put up a bigger fight than they did in the last game would be happy with a draw in this 1 a win would be fantastic but we do struggle going away too falkirk so going to say a 2-2 draw 

Agree with this. It won't be an easy game for either team. I hope we prevail.

7 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

I asked you some questions, and made no comments.

You didn't answer the question about Playground insults. I ask again . Where did I insult anybody .

As for your " non comments" OK. Then the implication in your questioning  was that I liked hanging around playgrounds.

I would ask you . If you are any sort of decent minded human being you do one of the following , 

1 . Apologise for the inference and Retract your ridiculous and malicious quetions

or 2. Remove the post . 

Up to you , let's see what you're made of. 

I did ask a question on another thread about what is acceptable banter and what is too far. You my friend have crossed a line . 

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

13 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

You didn't answer the question about Playground insults. I ask again . Where did I insult anybody .

As for your " non comments" OK. Then the implication in your questioning  was that I liked hanging around playgrounds.

I would ask you . If you are any sort of decent minded human being you do one of the following , 

1 . Apologise for the inference and Retract your ridiculous and malicious quetions

or 2. Remove the post . 

Up to you , let's see what you're made of. 

I did ask a question on another thread about what is acceptable banter and what is too far. You my friend have crossed a line . 

Insult was the wrong word, although you know yourself you were part of a pack hounding an individual, a family member of mine and i felt fully justified in taking issue with it.

However, despite the fact that you, along with a few others, deserved a strong response.  I would consider that mine's was too strong and I apologise  for the content, even if the sentiment that prompted me to write that post remains as strong as it was.   Being honest, I see too much bullying on this forum by people who think it is fun to incessantly bait others in the hope of getting a point and laugh reaction from them and I usually rail against it, on this occassion, you dragged my family name into the mix and that is what prompted me to respond in that manner.

I would now invite you and your associates to reciprocate and apologise to Lord Pityme for the constant baiting and playing the man.  You don't have to like what he says and I have disagreed with some of it myself, but the constant baiting and ridiculing is distasteful.

Edited by beyond our ken

The game on sat at Falkirk is going to be crucial given the run of games we have coming up. 

We would all love the 3 points and another week at the top of the league going into the Renfrewshire Derby next week.

Its vital we we don't lose and hopefully keep the momentum going. We seem to have found a way to win games while not performing at our best, long may this trend continue.  Jack and James have installed a belief in our squad thats infectious and so good to feel part of and it's brilliant to see the interaction with the fans and players with each passing game.

1 hour ago, beyond our ken said:

Insult was the wrong word, although you know yourself you were part of a pack hounding an individual, a family member of mine and i felt fully justified in taking issue with it.

However, despite the fact that you, along with a few others, deserved a strong response.  I would consider that mine's was too strong and I apologise  for the content, even if the sentiment that prompted me to write that post remains as strong as it was.   Being honest, I see too much bullying on this forum by people who think it is fun to incessantly bait others in the hope of getting a point and laugh reaction from them and I usually rail against it, on this occassion, you dragged my family name into the mix and that is what prompted me to respond in that manner.

I would now invite you and your associates to reciprocate and apologise to Lord Pityme for the constant baiting and playing the man.  You don't have to like what he says and I have disagreed with some of it myself, but the constant baiting and ridiculing is distasteful.

You know BOK the last thing they will ever do is take responsibility for their actions and words. Its water off a ducks back to me now, why dwell on something, someone of no importance says or thinks when they have neither the decency,respect or just plain decent form to be able to actba bit like an adult.

with getting towards near three hundred years supporting saints between us, they are but a blip in time. Looking forward to seeing us flay Falkirk on Saturday, which again most of them wont be at!