Falkirk v St Mirren Championship 21/10/17

shull

23 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Listening to Paul Hartley it sounds that he has started building from the back. 3 clean sheets and now thinking about trying to score goals. Hopefully that will open them up a bit leaving Smith, Morgan, Riley and Co. to tear them apart. A lot of talk about getting the 3 points in what for them is a massive game. Hopefully we now have the mentality that every game for us now is a colossal game. 3 points would be a monumental achievement for us. I always considered Falkirk as one of the main challengers for the league despite their poor start so COYS lets put them to the sword this week and lay down our own marker that we mean business.

Usual plan this week. Meeting some Buds at 'Behind the wall' (upstairs) hopefully secure tickets for their bus. Few beers topped of with 3 points. Perfect. Might need to dig out the woolly hat for this one. Winter is Coming. Hopefully we'll be all over Falkirk like a Blizzard

When we beat them today we will be 17 points ahead of them - their predicament was ours last year - they won't be fighting us for the title..

Think we will be strong and more clinical than last week..

We're on our way again, although why I'm on such an early train when Falkirk is a hell of a lot closer than Paisley I don't know.

I must be keen. Right up for this one. It's a lovely sunny day through in the East. I feel good. A spot of breakfast in Edinburgh. A few Beers in Falkirk and 3 points at the Falkirk Stadium (good old fashioned name). Shaping up to be another great day.

We're top of the league and you're no.

14 minutes ago, class of 76-77 said:

I'm surprised anyone still buys a Daily Retard let alone believe any of the fabricated content.

I like the sports section on a Saturday you have a two page fixed odds section and like today a McGinn interview. Also a section on team sheets injuries and so on if true.  You dont get the PDE over here for Saints up dates. 

I like the sports section on a Saturday you have a two page fixed odds section and like today a McGinn interview. Also a section on team sheets injuries and so on if true.  You dont get the PDE over here for Saints up dates. 

Did McGinn say in the interview if he told Elvis he would be unavailable today[emoji12]

6 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Couldn't resist it Ian, The PDE is actually owned by the Daily Record these days is it not ? :P