Could Our Stadium Have Been Designed Better ?

shull

2 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Don’t mock :P

It’s a dull grey subbuteo basic box

However, it was what could be afforded.

Thankfully it’s the action on the pitch we go to see.

I’d pay a fiver to stand and watch :D

Out of curiosity what would you have preferred between what we’ve got or a 3 sider like Falkirk where the stands are probably better, but you’ve got a gaping hole on one side.

Not having a go. Genuine question.

I’d go for what we have every time. 

Out of curiosity what would you have preferred between what we’ve got or a 3 sider like Falkirk where the stands are probably better, but you’ve got a gaping hole on one side.

4 stands for me no matter what size they are. Who in their right mind would want to sit and look at a petroleum complex for nearly 2 hours every 2nd Saturday [emoji102]

6 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Lucky him/her emoji106.png

To clarify . 4 stands for me every time .... or at the very least Four sides !  Have no objections to a ground with , lets say Two main stands either side and two terraces behind the goals, or a stand with standing areas around the remainder.  Grounds like Hamilton make the top level of Scottish football a laughing stock . 

Falkirk stadium has the potential to be a great ground but the "this space to let" side makes it a joke. & FWIW, even when /if they do make it four sides, their delusions of grandeur in building a ground to hold 15K approx is plainly  ridiculous

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

I was jesting in the main ( though I honestly don’t like our stadium ) , but I would stand and watch for a fiver [emoji4]

It would be a waste of money filling corners to add seats , but corporate space or advertising? That would at least generate income.

4 stands that we have a more than adequate, however Falkirk’s main stand in nice.