Lothian Thistle Hutchison Vale v St Mirren Scottish Cup 3rd Round

shull

SPONSORS NEEDED FOR OUR BIGGEST GAME IN CLUBS HISTORY

Dear Sir or madam

We are looking for potential sponsors who would like to support our senior team Lothian Hutchison Vale in what is the biggest game in the clubs history, after a fantastic result a 5-3 win over Ladbrokes 2nd division Leaders Stirling Albion, we have been giving a brilliant home draw Vs Ladbrokes Championship Leaders St Mirren,

We would be looking for a Match Sponsor, ball Sponsor, Programme Sponsor your advertising board would be put round the ground perimeters as the game will have Television coverage, there will be a lot of interest for this game, we hope you can help please contact Les on 07852557406

Many thanks

Match day Programme Advertising for this famous Scottish cup game

Full Page £150

Half Page £100

Quarter Page £50

Eighth page £25

Board around the ground for the season including free advert in all programme £300

Website Advertising We will be pleased to give you a quotation dependent on your requirements

2 minutes ago, shull said:

SPONSORS NEEDED FOR OUR BIGGEST GAME IN CLUBS HISTORY

Dear Sir or madam

We are looking for potential sponsors who would like to support our senior team Lothian Hutchison Vale in what is the biggest game in the clubs history, after a fantastic result a 5-3 win over Ladbrokes 2nd division Leaders Stirling Albion, we have been giving a brilliant home draw Vs Ladbrokes Championship Leaders St Mirren,

We would be looking for a Match Sponsor, ball Sponsor, Programme Sponsor your advertising board would be put round the ground perimeters as the game will have Television coverage, there will be a lot of interest for this game, we hope you can help please contact Les on 07852557406

Many thanks

Match day Programme Advertising for this famous Scottish cup game

Full Page £150

Half Page £100

Quarter Page £50

Eighth page £25

Board around the ground for the season including free advert in all programme £300

Website Advertising We will be pleased to give you a quotation dependent on your requirements

Mibee SMISA could sponsor them ! :P

Hope I get a ticket for this, apart from living a few hundred meters from the ground I think it will be a good occasion for them.

I doubt they will move the fixture to another ground. Would be a nice game to have in the history books. Tynecastle unsuitable in my view. Maybe Edinburgh Utd which holds 2,500 would be an option tho. It’s closer than tyncastle and offers more space (although most is standing)

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Just waiting on the Polis to say aye or naw. 

With our game postponed the week before, and punters missing the action  you would think perhaps LTHV and SMFC could do a deal to play it at ours and get everyone in who is interested?

Cant see how this game can go ahead at their ground. Its basically just a pitch in a public park

12 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

I,d be surprised if it was wide of the mark.

that said it is just rumour at present, not the stuff to book planes, trains or automobiles over.

What about a Tram, do they traverse close to their Stadium ? 

1 hour ago, Stu said:

https://www.stmirren.com/news/fans/fans-news/1279-scottish-cup-third-round-date-and-venue-confirmed

Looking forward to the seethe that accompanies this from both fans and officials of our club.

Think i'll plump for a five pound ticket!

i know the rugby is on later, but they start early, and get there early. Could be chaos on the roads around Saughton, trams and buses will be heaving to!

8 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

I was in a plaster cast and on crutches for the Spartans away game.  I was lucky to get away without further injury

Getting a new knee this week, so wil be on 2 sticks when this game comes up-I think i will pass.

No knees up after we win then.

The most important thing about this Tie is winning. 

Jack Ross must play our strongest Team possible. 

NO FECKING ABOUT BY RESTING OUR CAPTAIN OR ANY OTHER FIT FIRST TEAM REGULAR. 

Our fans are travelling and spending money. 

They, if possible, must be rewarded. 

COME ON THE SAINTS