Lothian Thistle Hutchison Vale v St Mirren Scottish Cup 3rd Round

shull

I wouldn't need the Westmarch Lounge for anything. 

I would patiently wait in my Car until Bus Time. 

Would I get a discount on the FIFTEEN POUND BUS TICKET ? 

And how much for a Child under 10 who also is in no need of the Westmarch Lounge. 

Or will it be 

FIFTEEN POUNDS FOR MATCH TICKETS 

AND 

THIRTY POUNDS FOR CAMPBELL KENNEDY'S TRAVEL CLUB. 

I am sure St Mirren will come back and say they have fecking blundered. 

COME ON THE SAINTS. 

[emoji38] £15 for the bus to Edinburgh.

You forgot about the hot roll and a cup of tea [emoji56] Why is it the supporters bar ? Thought that was for the guys that pay their dues every month and not the club to used it when it suits them ? Don't reckon they will be many buses going from the ground [emoji460]

1 hour ago, renfrew said:

You forgot about the hot roll and a cup of tea emoji56.png Why is it the supporters bar ? Thought that was for the guys that pay their dues every month and not the club to used it when it suits them ? Don't reckon they will be many buses going from the ground emoji460.png

Isnt the westmarch lounge the Hospitality suite ?

Ticket Office has been dead tonight.....loadsa tickets left.

20171109_183112.thumb.jpg.08fe8b9c2bce4db89ca963ae68a9f1ca.jpg

I dropped down to the ticket office tonight about 5:20 and the women were saying I was their first customer.

I believe we got about 800 tickets and there will be almost half of these tickets available for public sale tomorrow.

I think we will sell out in time but the buzz about the cup doesn't seem to have quite kicked in yet.

Hoping to get an early train through to Edinburgh in time for a few pre match ales then one or two after. [emoji41]

TRAM SCAM

A Saturday without football or work. Feck doing that again. Wife had me doing DIY, cooking, shopping, housework and all that other shit you spend your life trying to avoid.

This weekend I don’t even have to travel far to see the game. Match ticket sorted, train ticket booked and just a matter of picking up a tram ticket in Edinburgh.
If anyone is planning on using the tram, remember to get your ticket at one of the machines before you board. It’s only £3.20 return from Waverley (St Andrews Square) to Ballgreen (0.7 miles from ground) or Saughton (0.8 mile from ground) but if you board without a ticket it’s £10 each way. Fecking Scam the ticket collector can give you a £10 single but can’t give you a £3.20 return. 

The nearest pub to the ground is probably Luckie’s in Gorgie Road which is a hike from the tram stop but there might be a shortcut from the pub via the park to the ground. Probably best to do any drinking in town. The city should be heaving with the Rugby being on. 

Meeting my BUDS at a pub near Waverly at 11am and then it’s COYS. Thank feck it’s a proper Saturday this week and don’t fall foul of the TRAM SCAM.

tram scam.jpg

Fecking £10 if you board without a ticket. Outrageous!!!!!

Edited by East Lothian Saint
Scamming

7 minutes ago, MotherwellSaint said:

They have tweeted games is off and played week later in paisley day were supposed to have Inverness anyone heard this ?

No they haven't. 

Their badly worded tweet should say IF the game is off it will be played at Saughton Enclosure on Saturday 25th at a time TBC.

If the game is played and goes to a replay it will be on the 25th  at 3pm at SMP.

50 minutes ago, Stu said:

Why would a replay be on a Saturday? Happens in the early rounds where non-league teams don't have lights but don't see why that should be the case here.

Hopefully we won't need a replay.

This is still classed, by the SFA, as an early round.

Check their rules, no. 28 in particular.

TRAM SCAM
A Saturday without football or work. Feck doing that again. Wife had me doing DIY, cooking, shopping, housework and all that other shit you spend your life trying to avoid.
This weekend I don’t even have to travel far to see the game. Match ticket sorted, train ticket booked and just a matter of picking up a tram ticket in Edinburgh.
If anyone is planning on using the tram, remember to get your ticket at one of the machines before you board. It’s only £3.20 return from Waverley (St Andrews Square) to Ballgreen (0.7 miles from ground) or Saughton (0.8 mile from ground) but if you board without a ticket it’s £10 each way. Fecking Scam the ticket collector can give you a £10 single but can’t give you a £3.20 return. 
The nearest pub to the ground is probably Luckie’s in Gorgie Road which is a hike from the tram stop but there might be a shortcut from the pub via the park to the ground. Probably best to do any drinking in town. The city should be heaving with the Rugby being on. 
Meeting my BUDS at a pub near Waverly at 11am and then it’s COYS. Thank feck it’s a proper Saturday this week and don’t fall foul of the TRAM SCAM.

5a09ac471306b_tramscam.jpg.64c6cb1d274f8c1193fa5ddf83478ba7.jpg
Fecking £10 if you board without a ticket. Outrageous!!!!!

Good post to let fans know [emoji106]