Lothian Thistle Hutchison Vale v St Mirren Scottish Cup 3rd Round

shull

Just to let you know mate, (i dunno if it was a typo or not) but you need to get the 25 bus to where the ground is not the 26 bus, otherwise you will end up down in musselburgh for the afternoon

Cheers bud! It was my Edinburgh based bud that mentioned there was a bus down to the ground which I though he said was 26 but as you say most likely the number 25.

10 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Always organised Malky got the home work done you remind me of me. Hey you did not tell me my days would now be a hard graft. My jeans are hanging off me and only two weeks in :huh:

Ha! Ha! Being self employed is not the piece of pish everyone non-self employed person thinks it us and don't forget after your hard days graft to keep the accounts up to date. The paperwork should keep you up all night too!!!  it's 24/7 pal. enjoy.

Looking forward to the match. we are playing a team who are undefeated this season and are used to winning, I hope it's a straight forward win. I think we will need a strong physical presence (Could be an ideal Sutton start) coupled with some speed to ensure we cuff this mob who will be right up for it and in our faces. They will no doubt put in a good few strong tackles and harry us none stop. It might not be pretty. Watched their video of their Southern league cup win over East Kilbride whom they easily dispatched 3-1 at EK. I Think we struggled with that mob in the league cup but they played some good football and played like a buch of self employed cafe owners putting in some real hard graft. The boys Victoria and woods play well up front together and look dangerous.

Hopefully JR will have his paperwork and preparation done and our boys will have a serious 24/7 type attitude and all turn up on the day to make sure we are not a cup upset. 

55 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Ha! Ha! Being self employed is not the piece of pish everyone non-self employed person thinks it us and don't forget after your hard days graft to keep the accounts up to date. The paperwork should keep you up all night too!!!  it's 24/7 pal. enjoy.

Looking forward to the match. we are playing a team who are undefeated this season and are used to winning, I hope it's a straight forward win. I think we will need a strong physical presence (Could be an ideal Sutton start) coupled with some speed to ensure we cuff this mob who will be right up for it and in our faces. They will no doubt put in a good few strong tackles and harry us none stop. It might not be pretty. Watched their video of their Southern league cup win over East Kilbride whom they easily dispatched 3-1 at EK. I Think we struggled with that mob in the league cup but they played some good football and played like a buch of self employed cafe owners putting in some real hard graft. The boys Victoria and woods play well up front together and look dangerous.

Hopefully JR will have his paperwork and preparation done and our boys will have a serious 24/7 type attitude and all turn up on the day to make sure we are not a cup upset. 

lol - Enjoy the game ya lucky basterd :D

I should be boarding a plane before this game is finish so hoping we have won the game early. Don't fancy having to wait more than 4 hours to get the result if the score been tight before I boarded. In fact I would likely be afraid to turn my phone on [emoji347]

12 minutes ago, renfrew said:

I should be boarding a plane before this game is finish so hoping we have won the game early. Don't fancy having to wait more than 4 hours to get the result if the score been tight before I boarded. In fact I would likely be afraid to turn my phone on emoji347.png

Ask the pilot to keep you updated.

A bit gutted I'm missing this, but it clashes with the Santa parade. 

They've scored 42 goals in seven league matches so need to be given respect. Fortunately for us, I think they'll try to attack, as we don't do well against sides that sit in. 

This will be not nearly as easy as some think. I reckon an entertaining 4-2 win for us. 

Quite looking forward to this, should be a good day out. Romance of the cup clichés etc. Nice to get drawn against a new team and ground as opposed to the Livingston at home type ties we seem to usually get.

As for the actual game it’s one of those nothing to win for us scenarios really. If we go and wallop them 5-0 everyone (including me) will shrug their shoulders and head home. Draw or lose and we will rightly be subject of mockery.

Personally I would take a spawny 1-0 win and that’s what I’ll predict. Can imagine the conditions aren’t exactly going to be ideal so we just need to make sure we get ourselves into the next round.