McGraw McGraw ........

shull

Aint He Just Fecking Braw ?

Congratulations Sir

A Morton & Scottish Football Legend.

OF FAME

Mr McGraw inducted into Scottish Hall of Fame
15th October 2017 by Jonathan Mitchell

Club legend Allan McGraw has tonight been inducted into the Scottish Football Hall of Fame during a gala ceremony at Hampden Park.

The 78-year-old, dubbed Mr Morton for his many years at Cappielow, served the Ton with distinction, first as a striker in the 1960s, scoring an incredible 61 goals in 1963-64 alone, and then as manager in the 80s and 90s.

Mr McGraw joins ex-Ton stars Joe Jordan, Billy Steel, Jimmy Cowan, Bobby Evans, and Stevie Chalmers in the list of greats to be recognised for their contribution to the Scottish game.

Another ex-Ton player, John Clark, was also inducted at this evening’s event. Clark, best known for his time at Celtic, ended his career at Cappielow, spending two seasons here between 1971 and 1973.

Everyone at Greenock Morton Football Club would like to congratulate Allan and John on their prestigious and richly-deserved honours.

Guest TPAFKATS

Well done to him. To be honest, I thought he had passed away, so we'll done to him on that as well.

Never realised Joe Jordan played for the arse of the bank either.

I've learned two things from a shull post...I'm away for a wee lie doon.

I work beside Allan McGraw Jnr and his dad is a legend, truly----

Also shows what we just don't get today for any manager- time.................. Mr McGraw in 15 years at Ton developed and nurtured so much talent , added to his amazing goalscoring exploits and the fact that the guy is just an old school boss, so sadly missed from todays- only good as your last match rubbish- or in Strachan case not even that....

Well done

6 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Well done to him. To be honest, I thought he had passed away, so we'll done to him on that as well.

Never realised Joe Jordan played for the arse of the bank either.

I've learned two things from a shull post...I'm away for a wee lie doon.

Despite the knees the old buggar plays golf 4/5 a week..... !!! 

2 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I think someone will have to draw me up a wee list of acceptable words , phrases, terms of endearment or indeed abuse that can be used on here as mine seems to be out of date.

Also , could we have a list of who is it acceptable to pass comment about and to what level.-_-

Feck off, do it yourself, lazy chunt.  

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Dont you abuse me !!  :(

Well imagine the scenario if you will. Allan my mate and colleague was at the dinner last night, PROUD AS PUNCH

. And Shull kindly posted out of respect to anyone making the Hall of Fame, also some nice wee comments, and a cracking pic, so I send to Allan on the link, only for HSS to let his guts rumble with a very disrespectful comment....  

Sure we can all have banter but i think that last bit is  pretty under the belt.......

But hey we all have standards mate

Just now, DougJamie said:

Well imagine the scenario if you will. Allan my mate and colleague was at the dinner last night, PROUD AS PUNCH

. And Shull kindly posted out of respect to anyone making the Hall of Fame, also some nice wee comments, and a cracking pic, so I send to Allan on the link, only for HSS to let his guts rumble with a very disrespectful comment....  

Sure we can all have banter but i think that last bit is  pretty under the belt.......

So you were offended because its your mates Dad... fair enough , i get that .

But im not sure if he is related to HSS so he might have taken a view simply based on the two teams he (McGraw)  admits to love .  I dont have an issue with that anymore than someone cracking jokes about any other old firm fan

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

My,my......You've got your serious head on today.It is banter or do you seriously think I have something against the man?

FFS.

Just now, HSS said:

I'll see you there,bring a hip flask.

I will be late.

I`m still traumatised after someone cracked bad taste jokes about my great aunties, best pals cousins, brother-in laws  wee boy Tom Petty who passed away recently. 

p.s im only pissed off because he cracked the same joke i was going to do !!

12 minutes ago, HSS said:

My,my......You've got your serious head on today.It is banter or do you seriously think I have something against the man?

FFS.

I will accept that as an apology :wink:

Now don't do it again , and I will tell my friend to come out of the darkened room as he was so upset ,,,,, that a Saints fan would be saying naughty words aimed in his direction

:bag