Ophelia

Guest TPAFKATS

Oh FFS , hope he stays away till after I have sailed home .

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/19/atlantic-weather-bomb-to-bring-strong-winds-and-heavy-rain-to-uk

f**kin Brian , bloody troublemaker [emoji38]

You starting something again!

If us Brians want to cause trouble then we will either stop skimming the forum after a good swally... Or blow a few towns apart which can be slightly less destructive!

[emoji12]

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You starting something again!

If us Brians want to cause trouble then we will either stop skimming the forum after a good swally... Or blow a few towns apart which can be slightly less destructive!

emoji12.png

Stone cold sober Bud...... and I'm not blowing anyone or any town no matter how much you're offering !!:o

2 minutes ago, salmonbuddie said:

Come up with something as good and I will. Maybe.

:)

I am not talking about things I have said to you.

You have been the butt of some great posts over the years by some other posters and have responded with less dignity than you should have. You do tend to take things a bit too seriously sometimes. Just an observation.

Edited by oaksoft

I am not talking about things I have said to you.
You have been the butt of some great posts over the years by some other posters and have responded with less dignity than you should have.

I'm passionate about certain things and it comes out when I write. Nothing for me to be worried about imo, it's who I am and I'm comfortable with who I am.

Mostly, anyway.

1 minute ago, salmonbuddie said:

I'm passionate about certain things and it comes out when I write. Nothing for me to be worried about imo, it's who I am and I'm comfortable with who I am.

Mostly, anyway.

Fair play. Recognise that others on the opposing side of you are perhaps just the same.

Edited by oaksoft

5 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

Nice edit. I've redacted it (your post) to show it as it was when I liked it, hope you don't mind.

Fwiw, I do recognise that, it's just that they're wrong and I'm right.

emoji4.png

The combination of using an iPad and my enormous sausage fingers means I have to edit virtually every post.

You were a bit quick with your "like". ^_^