Dinnae Shoot The Fecking Messenger

shull

Posts  above are a wee bit harsh its a folk/pop song We Are The Buddies is a good sing along line. Dynamite is cheesy over all I like it a song that has been written just for St Mirren in whicb case I take my hat off. Listen to it a few times it catches and means well. Its clearly written from the heart so from me i vote YES , WELL DONE FROM ME

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

37 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Posts  above are a wee bit harsh its a folk/pop song We Are The Buddies is a good sing along line. Dynamite is cheesy over all I like it a song that has been written just for St Mirren in whicb case I take my hat off. Listen to it a few times it catches and means well. Its clearly written from the heart so from me i vote YES , WELL DONE FROM ME

Written just for St Mirren but they also have songs for.................

Screenshot_2017-10-18-00-30-39.png

Edited by HSS

I agree - not just because he is a fellow highlander - but it’s a pretty catchy tune.

Seriously doubt the writer will make millions in royalties from St Mirren fans listening to this but someone has a hobby, took some serious time to write this and ‘gift it’ to the club. Not sure why merits the tone of some of these comments.