Living On A Island Any Island Within The UK

Isle Of Bute Saint

16 hours ago, renfrew said:

Good for you that you have a mp doing what they should do emoji106.png When doosan decided to close the manufacturing base of my work, the snp member of the area whos office is only 100 yards away refused to stick his nose into the work and the msp was also no better. In fact the msp has also refused to help my wife in a medical campaign against MESH. I had supported the snp my whole life but no more. Rant over emoji23.png

The MP has sent another e-mail say's he likes to visit new businesses in his area and will pop in to say hello. I'm impressed. 

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Well gie'us the link then ya trumpet.

On second thoughts, don't bother, I'll be driving at that time and Parliament TV might cause me to fall asleep.

Not something normally watch but and its a but a 'BIG BUT  never imagined it would be taken this far so good on the SNP taking this to  the house of words in London. Have already received a letter from business secretary  for the Tory party which was a pile of pish as you expect. 

16 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Not something normally watch but and its a but a 'BIG BUT  never imagined it would be taken this far so good on the SNP taking this to  the house of words in London. Have already received a letter from business secretary  for the Tory party which was a pile of pish as you expect. 

So spill IOBS- What was outcome

Or has it been passed to the HOL :lol:

41 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Did he tell you to move to the mainland or, alternatively, build a bridge?

On a more serious note, does this situation apply to Skye seeing as you can drive there?  Or the Isle of Sheppey?

First point it's a she.                                       Second point - Good question don't know the answer to that one. 

5 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:
Margot James MP but i'm not sure what you mean sure what you mean ?

Don't waste time trying to figure out "the Riddler",  he talks himself into so much nonsense only he thinks he knows what the feck he's trying to say.

Many people say he's borderline mad, I think hes crossed the fecking border. :lol:

On ‎20‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:25 PM, Slartibartfast said:

Did he tell you to move to the mainland or, alternatively, build a bridge?

On a more serious note, does this situation apply to Skye seeing as you can drive there?  Or the Isle of Sheppey?

He was told to build a bridge with a moat and a duck house and claim it back on expenses, as it worked for her colleague. Up to a point..................:rolleyes: