Going to see McGinn

East Lothian Saint

Big game tonight through in the far East. Popping along to see what all the fuss is about courtesy of some Hibee Hospitality via my work. It should be a good game and another good performance from the maestro John McGinn should add a another couple of quid to our pay off.

Looking forward to a good game. Hearts coming on to a bit of form but Hibs look the stronger team. Should be exciting.

Might not see much of the game though. When I initially agreed to go I thought meeting at 12pm was acceptable for a Saturday 3pm kick off but FFS for a Tuesday 745pm number its a bit keen. So an afternoon in Leith followed by some expert analysis of John McGinn's performance from 7.45 onwards.

Maybe it won't be so expert.................which No 7 is McGinn      (Hic!)

f14c48f3db66e42a244d08261d72f9a0.png

Right let's have a go at a match report. Live from Waverley after at least ??? Pints (sorry that was censored by the don't tell the wife police). The stadium was full McGinn was, well not at his best. Hibs scored Isma came on. He did not play like God. Maybe you shouldn't give match reports if there are 44 players and two balls on the park. Good game I think. Where's platform 4. Train leaves at 2314 (hic!)